Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike - Limestone View Post
    It will be interesting to read more as further details come out.

Motorcyclists have a beef with drivers who "don't see motorcycles", but any kind of 'brake check' behavior on the part of motorcyclists should be highly discouraged.

-mike
    Agreed. Brake checking is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl_CLOOK View Post
    The bikers behaved like animals here, their sole mindset through that and all the previous footage was to intimidate. With a wife and child in the car, I'm sure many would have done the same.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Too bad the driver didn't have a concealed firearm permit. I think in a situation like this, deadly force towards anyone attempting to enter the SUV would have been authorized.

Kudos to the driver though for mowing down some of these thugs, shame he didn't hit more.
    You are assuming that none of the 50 bikers have a gun and would fire back killing the driver, the wife, and the child.

The best solution is to get the F*ck out of there and not escalate it into a gun fight.
    Hycloud is a Journalist, CEO, teacher, scientist, mathematician, engineer, economist, web developer, graphics designer, computer programmer, system administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BrianHarrison View Post
    That insane brake check maneuver followed by the aggressive reaction by dozens of bikers is without question what caused the entire incident.

I ride motorcycles, love motorcycles, but I have zero respect for those clowns.

I'm not surprised that the rider who ended up in the hospital appears to have a history of negligent riding:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...30_306x423.jpg
    The guy in the hospital has no driver license because it's been suspended till 2017 for habitual offender of reckless driving.
    Hycloud is a Journalist, CEO, teacher, scientist, mathematician, engineer, economist, web developer, graphics designer, computer programmer, system administrator

I'm with the SUV Driver here. The bikers were participating in an event to intentionally slow down in traffic in NYC (Roadblocks were setup to prevent this, but it appears they found a way through).

The bikers were driving dangerously, and appeared to cut off the SUV and brake check the SUV.

An undercover detective was riding with this group, so hopefully he can provide more info...but unlikely since he didn't get involved, didn't call 911 and took 4 days for him to come forward....

"When Lien clipped Cruz's back tire, other bikers stopped and some began attacking the SUV with their helmets and slashing its tires, police said.
    That's when Lien sped away, hitting Mieses"

"The bikers were taking part in a loosely organized unauthorized rally dubbed Hollywood Stuntz"

"he was named a habitual traffic offender in June and his right to drive was revoked until 2017; he does not have a motorcycle license"

"he was off his bike at the time he was run over"

WOW! That's insane!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12