Aussie Dedicated Server

I am looking to get a 8G. RAM server with a good CPU and bandwidth, I was wondering if anybody knows any super hard to find host that sells dedicated servers 50% cheaper than the whole rest of australia. Hay is not impossible, found some before, mainly in us though

Very rare
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

I know, that and the Internet speeds are my main hates of australia. BRING ON THE NBN, I don't want to taken away

You could always try contacting some datacenters located in Australia to see if they'd offer dedicated servers or have any tenants in their facility that offer servers. Here's a start: http://www.datacentermap.com/australia/
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

its better to go and get a virtual dedicated server or vds if you dont use it as virtualization machine
    some company in uk will give you this offer at 50$ every month

I'm planning on running a game server, so I need low ping, thus the reason for it being in AU. If I was in US all would be good and I could get a dedicated server that could run it from $20.
    I have looked into VDS's and may have to continue down that pay but my friend who had one was constantly getting suspended for being DDOSed. I was just looking into some dedicated servers first

had you check futurehosting?
    they had good price for au location

Quote Originally Posted by Sirgeneralj View Post
    I'm planning on running a game server, so I need low ping, thus the reason for it being in AU. If I was in US all would be good and I could get a dedicated server that could run it from $20.
    I have looked into VDS's and may have to continue down that pay but my friend who had one was constantly getting suspended for being DDOSed. I was just looking into some dedicated servers first

use dedicated server didnt mean you wouldnt be suspended/nullroute if you got ddos.
    bytheway where you see $20 server?
    Last edited by Tuguhost; 10-02-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Yeh, it's more about the actual provider itself. Thanks for the link, are you sure they are proper dedicated servers, the website pages make them look more like VDS's.
    volumedrive provides $20 dedicated servers. There are many mixed reviews but with my time with them I have been very impressed. Over 2 years I have had 3 VPS's for different purposes. They have AWESOME prices.

Get back to me if anyone finds a good dedicated server provider in au providing large bandwidth and good specs - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirgeneralj View Post
    Yeh, it's more about the actual provider itself. Thanks for the link, are you sure they are proper dedicated servers, the website pages make them look more like VDS's.
    volumedrive provides $20 dedicated servers. There are many mixed reviews but with my time with them I have been very impressed. Over 2 years I have had 3 VPS's for different purposes. They have AWESOME prices.

Get back to me if anyone finds a good dedicated server provider in au providing large bandwidth and good specs - thanks
    they sell dedi too
    i use them once

I think iv been told a nother trade secret, lol

You might get more information here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com.au/ded...sts-offers-36/

Take a look at New Zealand if you're too fixated on prices... they're a bit cheaper.

You might get more information here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com.au/ded...sts-offers-36/
    Yeh Looked over there but there are not many Aussie offers

Take a look at New Zealand if you're too fixated on prices... they're a bit cheaper.
    Ok ill take abit of a look but from what i have seen they are abit more expensive (Ofcourse they could be like local shops)

Anybody know any cheap reliable (yes I put hen in the same sentence :0) dedicated server hosts IN AUSTRALIA, ill even settle for a colocation plan but I would like to get something with reasonable bandwidth, thanks

Aussie Dedicated Server

Webhostingtalk.com.au would be your best bet.

Also, what do you count as reasonable bandwidth? You talked about your mate getting DDOS attacks most will null route your IP at best, a few will filter the attacks but they will not be cheap. DDOS attacks are not cheap to handle specially in that location.