Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite Billing System

So when it comes to client management which script do you use I personally use The Hosting tool as I offer post to host packages and it intergrates with my forum software I at 1 time used Clientexece but decided to use THT that way my host fails I wont have spent to much mojney on a system

I love and use whmcs. I've looked into other billing systems and nothing for me compared. Whmcs is worth every penny.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

Its decent but I wasnt found it they offer great features but the price and cost to customize it isn't worth iot for me right now as I just started up

WHMCS all the way for me, just out of pure love.

WHMCS is great and has a lot of functionality. I'd like to try HostBill but their pricing structure and the fact they don't reveal pricing publicly is kind of worrying.
    BlueBurst Online
    Affordable Plans | Great Support | High Performance
    Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Managed WordPress

I have tried several billing systems but
    WHMCS is my favorite

We use WHMCS, but it has taken quite a bit of customization to be able to use it the way we need to.

Hello

We use HB... but we're waiting clientexec V5.0, Something that will be worth the investment :-)
    Recently tried Blesta but... lack of resources. WHMCS is not good, because have no LIFETIME license.
    ispsystem is something different, profissional.

Regards
    ▄▀▄ Offshore Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ Keep your privacy!
    ▄▀▄ Europe Servers with DDoS Protection
    ▄▀▄ www.evoluso.com / [email protected] / SKYPE: evoluso.com

Re: Favorite Billing System

WHMCS, does the job very well.

Yeah +1 for WHMCS. Its worth every penny spent on this billing system. In fact we got a free WHMCS license with a VPS, so enjoying it.

Definitely WHMCS. I'm not too fond on anything else.
    If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by Gualter View Post
    WHMCS is not good, because have no LIFETIME license.
    That's the reason you don't like it?
    We're using WHMCS, and it gets the job done.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

WHMCS is not good, because have no LIFETIME license.
    Isn't the owned licenses life time? and you pay a few times a year for any new updates etc..

Quote Originally Posted by NetDepot - Terrence View Post
    Isn't the owned licenses life time? and you pay a few times a year for any new updates etc..
    You own it, and it's ~$45/year to access updates and support/new versions.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

We've been using clientexec since 2003 and it has what we need for now but I agree that it can't be compared with WHMCS when it comes to features.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Recently tried Blesta but... lack of resources. WHMCS is not good, because have no LIFETIME license.
    ispsystem is something different, profissional.
    We are currently moving to Blesta - it suits our needs, and with a mostly un-encrypted codebase we can make changes if required.

We are migrating away from BB - as although it is fine for the very small (it was always an interim solution for us) the support has really fallen down in the last year or so. Still quite good for what it is, but don't expect great things.

Lifetime licence is no guarantee... We bought a lifetime licence several years ago of a now defunct billing software, and found that the lifetime was about 2 years before the company was no more!

Never did Like WHMCS - as when we were looking there were several problems with it every other month, and even now, whenever there is a new version, it seems that it breaks and then there are several more un-numbered releases to fix what it breaks - too much like picking red or black on a wheel that has 41 green for our taste.

Because there are choices, it means that people can choose what they feel is right for them - and there are at least 5 or 6 choices that will get the job done.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

WHMCS is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    You own it, and it's ~$45/year to access updates and support/new versions.
    That's a pretty good deal I would think but that's just my 2/c.

Thumbs up

i love whmcs. think it a good billing system. my second choice would be Clientexec

Everyone loves WHMCS

Everyone loves it, there are other ones but at the money WHMCS is the most popular and probably the best for all(or most) hosting solutions. It also has the large advantage of many people making extra modules for it and also he mobile apps .

one and only WHMCS
    VMakerHOST Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

Use WHMCS. Love it, you can customized in someways to match your website.

I have to say Blesta. With frequent security issues surrounding "the others", the Blesta v3 codebase is quite appealing. It's fairly priced, the staff is a pleasure to deal with and development is moving pretty quickly since the release of v3.

From all systems I tried, whmcs is the best one and easy to operate

We're a super small team and have manually been processing all our hosting accounts until Blesta released 3.0.

It was well worth the wait. We felt Blesta offered a very clean front and back end, and when you're spending a lot of time dealing with software for your business or project, it was important to feel comfortable and pleased. Not to mention the bug fixes have been coming quickly.

WHMCS was just never pleasing for us, and we kept hearing more and more about exploits in the wild that they weren't taking care of quickly enough.

Well, we use WHMCS, and it does the job well (has all the necessary bells and whistles), but with all of these security vulnerabilities, we're thinking of moving...

Blesta is my favourite.

I like Clientexec, but the lack of updates and features made me go over to WHMCS. Would love to try Blesta, but I won't bother the transfer one more time.
    Saetrevik Network ENK

Favorite Billing System

If you're just getting started, don't waste your time on WHMCS, go straight to Blesta and never look back!

+1 for WHMCS. it's the best.
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Favorite Billing System

WHMCS has had too many exploits. They try to silence people that speak out against them and they have no real plan or idea of how to deal with the issues at hand.

WHMCS was absolutely unbeatable before the latest security problems, catastrofic loss of client accounts and huge update in 5.2 version (when some modules became inoperable).

So if you're looking something worry-free, have other billing systems in compare. WHMCS is a rather good solution out of the box, but it's not the same as a couple years ago.
    EUROPEAN NETWORKS -- www.en.ee
    VPS / Dedicated Servers / Colocation / Private Cloud
    DE/EE Locations - HP/Supermicro Hardware - Great Support
    Facebook: fb.com/EuropeanNetworks

My all time favorite billing software is WHMCS, hands down it has to be the best. I prefer it above BoxBillingPro, ClientExec etc.

It has a range of features to make everything easier like the ResellerClub integration feature to sell domains.

I would highly recommend WHMCS.

Quote Originally Posted by LithiumTJ View Post
    WHMCS has had too many exploits. They try to silence people that speak out against them and they have no real plan or idea of how to deal with the issues at hand.
    ^^ this ^^
    WHMCS needs to throw someone under the bus for the sake of the company. That and actually produce proof that they've
    1. been audited
    2. have made the suggested changes

Censorship @ whmcs is, well, it's common, unfortunately. It's sad, but very, very common. Praise WHMCS or say nothing is their motto.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

We use WHMCS, but as we have found out over the last few weeks, it has way too many exploits.
    Nividium
    Affordable, Reliable & High Performance Web Hosting Since 2011
    Google PageSpeed | Softaculous | SSD Drives | 24/7/365 Technical Support | Instant Activation

WHMCS. Although like everyone else said, an audit needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    We've been using clientexec since 2003 and it has what we need for now but I agree that it can't be compared with WHMCS when it comes to features.
    Maybe looking into "clientexec" after reviewing the new demo, i seem more interested to use them again

Quote Originally Posted by SwitchMIA View Post
    Maybe looking into "clientexec" after reviewing the new demo, i seem more interested to use them again
    I'm actually looking forward to V5 as well. Hopefully they've fixed some of the bugs that were prevalent in v4
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

clientexec is nice, easy to use compare to whmcs, the only problem is if you plan to sell domain names because their domain search form is not available on other pages than client exec and this is important to know. With Whmcs you can copy /paste form anywhere.

I think blesta will be the next the favorite billing system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast