Best datacenter for private / public cloud server

Dear All,
    I need to know best support and server price datacenter company. how will provide 24/7 support and there price also will be reasonable for private cloud server/Dedicated server.

Best is what really fits you but I can recommend Colounlimited.com and Quadranet.com . We do colo with them and very satisfied with their service.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Are you looking for a dedicated server or are you looking to colocate your own server? What exactly do you mean by "private/public"? Are you planning to offer cloud hosting services to the public? If so, what platform are you planning to use?

There's no "best" datacenter for this; certain providers may be better suited to meet your specific needs, but we'd need far more information about what you're trying to do in order to make any recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Best is what really fits you but I can recommend Colounlimited.com and Quadranet.com . We do colo with them and very satisfied with their service.
    Indeed, colounlimited.com prices are affordable also support is good.

Quote Originally Posted by irfan-EyHost View Post
    Dear All,
    I need to know best support and server price datacenter company. how will provide 24/7 support and there price also will be reasonable for private cloud server/Dedicated server.
    You may also try Joes Datacenter (Joes DC), there prices and support both are valuable.

I am looking a company who have full setup for private cloud, I will rent private cloud and then i will provide my clients public cloud.
    One kind of KMV technology also.
    EyHost.Biz | More Hosting Disk Space - 24/7 Support Via Support Ticket
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Cheap VPS | Backup Service [ USA, Netherland]
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers [Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas - USA , Amsterdam]

Quote Originally Posted by irfan-EyHost View Post
    Dear All,
    What sort of technical support are you going to need? If you're going to require a lot of remote hands time, then you ought to research remote hands pricing before making your decision.
    ▄▀▄ Brian Harrison, Lead Engineer - Reprise Hosting (AS62838)
    ▄▀▄ Deals on cheap dedicated server hosting. IPMI included! Unmetered bandwidth.
    ▄▀▄ Website migration, 24/7/365 support, basic server setup, 15 day money back.
    ▄▀▄ Looking for DEALS on self-managed cheap VPS hosting? Visit VPSHostingDEAL.com