Hyper V Mart VPS (very bad exp)

Hi,

Guys let me know if i am wrong. i am on their basic plan. advertised speed is 100mbps. but when ever i upload at night time, it never goes above 30kbps ans download is always around that time and its daily for min of 2-3 hours. is it normal??? i dont have any website on it. just db hosting and some service (both worked great in shared hosting.. just for high speed i changed to vps and it turned to 10x slow)..

is it normal? any review with hyper v mart or databasemart.com?? am i only one to face this issue?

also if i create support ticket immediately it goes to normal so ticket gets closed as i dont have any proof of it.

advice me guys.

It is not normal.

You need to open a ticket with them again then provide a screenshot on the speed you are getting.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by yogesh420 View Post
    but when ever i upload at night time, it never goes above 30kbps ans download is always around that time and its daily for min of 2-3 hours.
    Do you live in same country or same state as data center location?
    Upload/download speed also depends on your internet connection and distance between you and server.
    However normal transfer speed should be much better than 30kbps.
    If you don't mind, share a download link and we can test speed for you.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Are you sure it's on their end, and not your own? perhaps try uploading or downloading from another server with a fast connection to gage it more accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    It is not normal.

You need to open a ticket with them again then provide a screenshot on the speed you are getting.
    i gave them video itself. its been 12 hours ans i am yet to get a response!! i guess i did a great mistake by selecting them!!! live support sucks. u will get only 1 reply every 15 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristsLittleFlock View Post
    Are you sure it's on their end, and not your own? perhaps try uploading or downloading from another server with a fast connection to gage it more accurately.
    yes i have linux server from knownhosts.com and their speed is top notch. i get good speed and all my probs gets solved within 20 mins of opening ticket. atleast i dont have to wait for 12 hours just to get a response. (still i din got)

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Do you live in same country or same state as data center location?
    Upload/download speed also depends on your internet connection and distance between you and server.
    However normal transfer speed should be much better than 30kbps.
    If you don't mind, share a download link and we can test speed for you.
    giving link shortly.

We double checked your VPS and did some tests again.

1) CPU usage is less than 40%
    2) Memory usage is 50% (1GB of 2GB)
    3) Bandwidth is around 80kbps. We can get around 85Mbps to 90Mbps if we copy files from our Houston data center to your VPS (in Dallas). So there is no network problem in our data center.
    4) The disk queue length is 0.01. Disk I/O is not a problem too.

The only problem we can think of is the delay between your computer and our data center. We've tried our best to help you and also moved your VPS to other rack.

You can submit a sales ticket to cancel your VPS and we are happy to issue a full refund since it did not meet your expectation. Sorry for your bad experiences with us.

BTW, his VPS in CoreXchange (Dallas). We would appreciate if somebody can test the speed from India. http://74.124.24.3/test_100mb.zip

Quote Originally Posted by DatabaseMart View Post
    We double checked your VPS and did some tests again.

1) CPU usage is less than 40%
    2) Memory usage is 50% (1GB of 2GB)
    3) Bandwidth is around 80kbps. We can get around 85Mbps to 90Mbps if we copy files from our Houston data center to your VPS (in Dallas). So there is no network problem in our data center.
    4) The disk queue length is 0.01. Disk I/O is not a problem too.

The only problem we can think of is the delay between your computer and our data center. We've tried our best to help you and also moved your VPS to other rack.

You can submit a sales ticket to cancel your VPS and we are happy to issue a full refund since it did not meet your expectation. Sorry for your bad experiences with us.

BTW, his VPS in CoreXchange (Dallas). We would appreciate if somebody can test the speed from India. http://74.124.24.3/test_100mb.zip
    Yes after moving rack speed is good from past 24 hours.

But yes previously it had packet loss from many points throughout world.

After moving rack, there is no packet loss.

But still if someone buys vps and run a serious business offcourse you should provide replies and give quick support. Just see todays date. how much days it took for u to fix it up.

I was sending many emails and also chat (shery was good) others took min of 15 mins to send a small reply.

But now my issue is solved. no packet loss and good speed.

They gave me another vps.. it too had same issue..

Only remark is support is very slow.

I gave them ping test only then they were able to solve it out.

Anyways thanks as my problem solved after a long struggle. i wouldnt have dragged u hear if you would have replied properly in time.. 1-2 hours is fine.. not 12+ hours...

Quote Originally Posted by yogesh420 View Post
    Hi,

Guys let me know if i am wrong. i am on their basic plan. advertised speed is 100mbps. but when ever i upload at night time, it never goes above 30kbps ans download is always around that time and its daily for min of 2-3 hours. is it normal??? i dont have any website on it. just db hosting and some service (both worked great in shared hosting.. just for high speed i changed to vps and it turned to 10x slow)..

is it normal? any review with hyper v mart or databasemart.com?? am i only one to face this issue?

also if i create support ticket immediately it goes to normal so ticket gets closed as i dont have any proof of it.

advice me guys.
    Download and upload speed is vary on different factors, are you sure that is not from your end? because it is usually from the customer end.
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008

Hi,
    I am from India and I am trying the test file.
    I am able to download the file at 15kbps.

I am interested in getting a Windows VPS. Could you please mention which rack is working well to India so that I can request that when I am placing the order.

If possible please put a test file on that rack as well so that I can test it prior to placing th order.

FYI we have a 15mbps connection

Thanks

Varun

Hi,
    I am getting 220kbps at home.
    Will check at work and get back to you.

Incase I take a longterm plan and we find it slow within the first few days/weeks will we have the option to cancel on a prorata basis?

Thanks

Please sign up with the monthly payment period first and can switch to others at any time.

Speed seems good. I am getting between 500-700kbps

The reason I am asking about canceling longterm contracts is because you have a good deal right now with the holiday discount. I would not like to lose that.

Please get back to me on the possibility of canceling on a prorata basis. Within a short time max 4-6 weeks to test it out at our client places etc.

Thanks

Varun

It's shared 100/100 odiously unless the box is 1gbps how can they give 100/100. Unless you bought full not hypervisior vm.

Sure. No problem.

If I take it monthly do I get the discount every month as long as its active

Will I be able to run a vpn server on it?

Thanks

Varun

Yes. It is lifetime discount. Windows VPN is ok.

Placed the order.

Thanks

now again same story repeats. my entire vps is down from past 1 hour. my entire business apps are blocked and my all datas are in DB.

I am not getting any kind fo reply from Tickets or live chat (waiting for mroethan 60 Mins.. its a joke is'nt? called their number but no one is picking the call...

so what should i do now?? very very sick support! seriously you guys need to get atleast 1 dedicated support person.

i never had these kinda exp with anyone!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Our data center CoreXchange expereinced the power issues today. They have fixed it. Please contact our support if you still have the problems to access your servers. Sorry for the problems.

Our data center CoreXchange expereinced the power issues today. They have fixed it. Please contact our support if you still have the problems to access your servers. Sorry for the problems.
    after waiting for 120 mins in queue i got Sherry. she said OS has crashed (BTW I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND I DID NOTHING that it got crashed.)

my servers are still down!! can anyone please please tell me whats going on??

contact??? ru joking??? cant you reaad my messages?? i am not able to CONTACT!!

http://gyazo.com/d25a3298b9eddfee1683298470dae311

check screenshot! this is how your CONTACT SEEMS TO BE! NO Answer! Waitef for morethan 60 mins in live chat and now again waiting from past 20 mins to get responsible answer!!!!

Is this how you treat your customers? i have been with you from past almost a year.