how to drive traffic into forum website !

i start a forum web site. now it pass first 3 days. now i need to drive traffic in to my forum. i don't need much more traffic instantly. i need to know how to popular my forum web site. please tell me your opinion about this. hope you will help me to make my forum as a better place. all ideas welcome.
      0 Not allowed!

Usually there's a need before a forum is created.

You'll need to create the need for your forum from advertising or having content useful to your target market.
      0 Not allowed!

ways depends on your forum niche... if its about blogging seo etc. then make some superb useful posts like 10 instant high pr dofollow backlinks. And then promote its link on other related popular forums with a linkback to your forum. Otherwise go for banner advertisement if you can afford it.
      0 Not allowed!

my forum nich is SEO, Server Guide, Web Hosting etc ... i can add forum to advertise ... can you please tell me how to post articals with dofollow links ... thank you ! here is the link for my forum is stuckhost.com
      0 Not allowed!

First you need to do SEO of your website (forums), then you should be regular posters of other forums so people know about your forum too and other than this you can also start google adwords campaign to promote your forum.
      0 Not allowed!

If you want more traffic, you must use article marketing, social media and forums those are effective on generating traffic on your seo forum.. One thing, it takes time to do that method but effective. If you have much money to pay for ads then you must try it because this is the quickest way to generate traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

One difficult thing about forums is initially having something worth talking about on the forum.

Until there's a large body of posts and active users, there's little desire to sign up or post.

Killer content is king again.
      0 Not allowed!

The fastest way is social media. But for long term, the content is the key.
      0 Not allowed!

So as to make your form more good you need more traffic and so as to have more traffic you need to understand what people like and you can apply these things in your forms
    1.Easily understandable structure
    2.More options for user
    3.Easy availability of signature
    4.Try to have more and more niches inyour forumes
    5. Keep your forum updated by latest news.
    6. Try to avoid spammers
      0 Not allowed!