anyone used m247.com?

Hello,

We have recently gone with M247.com after reading quite a good number of nice reviews on them from various places, having had the initial chat with their sales we have gone with 2 1U rack slots which are being racked this wednesday

Anyone on here got any experience with them?

Thanks,
    Jordan

No but i don't have experience with them but i come to know they are a leading company in isp and internet security is it so?

That's what I want to know - sales and provisioning team's have been fantastic....racking it tommorrow so will update the progress here

i had a VPS once under their vps247 brand, less than "good" - had downtime, performance sub-par and IIRC the panel had quiet a lot of bugs as well.

The BW is solid though, good EU peering mix and reliable transit (mainly Tinet, bit too much HE for my liking).

Priced on the higher side.

Thanks for the review Zhang

Pricing wise I found it to be not bad 50 per month which includes 1A power on a 1U shared rack with 3tb included bandwidth and 30 minutes remote hands each month, we will see though I'll update it after tomorrow and see how it goes....hopefully they don't keep us waiting for the racking too long, the temptation of the trafford centre shopping place may prove too tempting...

yea, ok, that pricing is not bad - i only looked at the dedi servers on the website now, seems they either discontinued vps or it has no listed pricing.

We had one VPS with them called "cloud" before years. Zero support, a tons of downtimes and sluggish. We still receive invoices every month from them (does not matter we are not a customer anymore ). So this is answering you the question about their billing system as well ...
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Quote Originally Posted by Serverbros View Post
    Thanks for the review Zhang

Pricing wise I found it to be not bad 50 per month which includes 1A power on a 1U shared rack with 3tb included bandwidth and 30 minutes remote hands each month, we will see though I'll update it after tomorrow and see how it goes....hopefully they don't keep us waiting for the racking too long, the temptation of the trafford centre shopping place may prove too tempting...
    That is pretty standard pricing out of London. We could wave the "me too" hand for that..

Quote Originally Posted by PeteK View Post
    That is pretty standard pricing out of London. We could wave the "me too" hand for that..
    Sorry hadn't much experience with UK colo so wasn't sure what the going rate was other than up in Scotland with a couple of sky high quotes

That aside, the level of impression for me from yesterday is Sky high - having arrived we got a tour of the whole datacentre and a background on their lovely cooling systems by the CEO/Managing Director David Buckle, top man - really gone out his way to keep even small customers like us happy.

Server's racked and got the use of one of their KVM switches free for as long as I need.....handy as I'm reinstalling the OS as we speak

If you bump in to Clive tell him I said Hi
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    If you bump in to Clive tell him I said Hi
    Didn't have the pleasure of meeting him unfortunately he was down at a expo down in London with a few others - He is a very nice guy though, went out his way at 8am yesterday to wish us well with the colocation setup - very nice team David has there....oh and the receptionist is a babe

I have some servers with them and I can say that they are good in general. Their weakest points are support and connectivity. In case of support if you open a ticket on weekend don’t expect a valid answer until Monday (on most cases, not always). And about connectivity deepens of the day, sometimes its really good and sometimes its really bad. For example last week they had peering issues with east Europe.
    I think you did a good choice, in my opinion they are one of the best .uk server companies.

Thanks for that review Infi - Glad a few people agrees they are good, lets hope I can continue the happiness with them for long time to come

Yeah, they are a nice bunch. I know many of them quite well..

Glad it all went to plan!