Thread: Trial vps 3 day

Trial vps 3 day

I'm looking for trial vps on 3 day or better
    bandwidth: 100/100 unlimited
    hdd: 30/40GB or better
    RAM: 1GB or better
    1Ghz or better
    Full access in vps.(installation programs)
    Not credit card verifications but may be the phone(phone good)

pls help me
    gr33boy
    Sorry for my bad english.

Nowadays many providers have stopped giving trials due to the amount of abuse that may occur during this time. Maybe check if they have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied you can get your money or part of it back.

Quote Originally Posted by gr33boy View Post
    bandwidth: 100/100 unlimited
    hdd: 30/40GB or better
    RAM: 1GB or better
    1Ghz or better
    Full access in vps.(installation programs)
    Not credit card verifications but may be the phone
    I never see any provider offering free vps trial on WHT.
    I remember one provider offered $1 first month but campain was stopped shorty because of too much abuse.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

The above coupled with "Not credit card verifications" is far too risky, I'd suggest. The potential for abuse is huge with a request like this.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I wouldn't imagine any provider doing that without some kind of reliable verification these days!

Trial vps 3 day

If you only need it for a few days you could use a vps "cloud" service that only charges by the hour. If you only have it on for three days it will cost almost nothing.

You'd have much better luck asking a host if you could pay for a 3 day trial period rather than request a free trial.
    ▄▀▄ Brian Harrison, Lead Engineer - Reprise Hosting (AS62838)
    ▄▀▄ Deals on cheap dedicated server hosting. IPMI included! Unmetered bandwidth.
    ▄▀▄ Website migration, 24/7/365 support, basic server setup, 15 day money back.
    ▄▀▄ Looking for DEALS on self-managed cheap VPS hosting? Visit VPSHostingDEAL.com

Hosting services are so cheap nowadays so trials is too much risk. Is not like you are buying a car of something. If you do not trust the provider just do not try it. Also most of the providers have speedtest files, test IP addresses, uptime statistics so it is really easy to see the big picture before become a customer and signup.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

I think it's possible to find a cheap VPS deal. A trial period is rarely offered nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by nicols View Post
    Nowadays many providers have stopped giving trials due to the amount of abuse that may occur during this time. Maybe check if they have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied you can get your money or part of it back.
    That's right, you also may not find an unlimited bandwidth on VPS. try to look for a dedi server.
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Quote Originally Posted by Hannan View Post
    That's right, you also may not find an unlimited bandwidth on VPS. try to look for a dedi server.
    Dedi isn't cheap. Think a VPS is more preferable in this way.

Is there any specific reason for getting a free trial? Rather pay for a month to a reliable webhost and in case if you are not satisfied you can claim a refund within 30 days. Most webhost do have 15-30 day Unconditional Moneyback guarantee.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: Leader in Web Hosting since 2001
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Hyper-V VPS | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

I suggest you to look at wht vps offer. I saw $10 vps offer there. It is good deal. Not trial though.