For the past 10 years or so, I've been providing server management services to various clients, through WHT, and other places. Over the last couple of years, I haven't done a lot of advertising, as I haven't wanted to overload myself, and wanted to focus on the one on one exchange with my customers, providing that unique experience with them, some of them the entire 11 years.

Over the past few months, a number of clients have closed doors due to financial hardships, lack of business, etc, and it's time, once again to look to building new relationships and business.

You won't find a bunch of packages here, each client is treated as the individual they are. You will find extremely reasonable rates, for the services provided, starting at $35/month for monitoring and recovery, and going up from there.

Need site development done? contact me, and I'll setup something for you. Full project tracking, including stage by stage progress will be included

Need accounts migrated? Server down? Service not restarting? There are a number of reasons to utilize a private server admin, and again, all you need to do is just contact me and I'll setup something for you, specifically.

Please note:
If you're after an unrealistic price, this is not for you. Typically, administrative services start out at $35/hr for cheap admins, not $35/month. I'm willing to work toward helping you build your hosting business (and work, I will, relentlessly), but this cannot be done on a shoestring budget, by any means. Month to month services typically start at $150, and that includes a good number of extra features to assist you in creating and advancing your businesses online.

What others have said:
Take a look here, here, here, here, here, here, here, on freelancer, and through the various threads and whatnot linked here to see what customers have said about both me and my services.

If you have any questions at all, please do feel free to reply to this thread, or contact me directly via any of the methods in my sig, or my contact page, directly. I am here, 24x7 in one form or another for my clients, and look forward to working with you