Question Best vm cloud provider (ideally using OnApp)

Hello

I have a small business hosting, now I have about 350 cpanel accounts (the vast majority small sites that consume very few resources)

Currently I have hired a small server, but the consumer does not justify little cost.

OnApp based vps looking for the characteristic (Self-healing) instead of traditional vps. The idea is that if there is a problem of hardware downtime is the minimum.

I would like to receive recommendations from the best provider for this service, in stability of your network (the best uptime possible) and support (if I ever need to have someone to answer me)

Right now I'm thinking about going with stylexnetworks but I would like to know your experience.

attentive to their recommendations

PD: sorry for the English, use a translator

Haven't used StylexNetwork. But with 50% discount that is very attractive indeed.

Dediserve is an decent OnApp Cloud Hosting Provider. And to be honest i cant think of another OnApp Cloud to recommend.

Personally I am still waiting for an OnApp Hybrid Hosting ( Cloud / Dedicated ) Provider.

Thanks for the recommend iwod - we do offer dedicated Hypervisors at the moment ( you share the hardware with no one ) but I understand true 'hybrid' (bare metal integration) is due in onapp 3.1.
    dediserve www.dediserve.com
    Leading provider of enterprise SSD cloud platforms with 15 clouds in 3 regions
    Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Vienna, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Toronto, Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by shileno View Post
    Hello

I have a small business hosting, now I have about 350 cpanel accounts (the vast majority small sites that consume very few resources)

Currently I have hired a small server, but the consumer does not justify little cost.

OnApp based vps looking for the characteristic (Self-healing) instead of traditional vps. The idea is that if there is a problem of hardware downtime is the minimum.

I would like to receive recommendations from the best provider for this service, in stability of your network (the best uptime possible) and support (if I ever need to have someone to answer me)

Right now I'm thinking about going with stylexnetworks but I would like to know your experience.

attentive to their recommendations

PD: sorry for the English, use a translator
    Thank you for considering us, we do offer a 7 day money back guarantee therefore you are more than welcome to give us a try!