I live in Brazil and I've had some "not so good" experience with some providers in the last months.
I need a VPS with prefereably these features:
- My budget: maximum $40 a month ($30 or $35 would be great).
- US only! East or central area.
- cPanel included.
- Management included.
- SSD storage would be nice, 20 GB, 30 GB maximum.
- RAM 1 GB or more.
- 2 IP addresses.
- XEN or KVM virtualization only.
- This is fundamental, since this has been the problem I've run into most frequently: I need GOOD and FAST (!!!) support. I'm tired of sending support tickets and waiting 2, 3, 4 ,5 hours to get a reply. I need a response time maximum 30 minutes.
- I donīt really care about bandwidth, port speed etc. The above features are the ones I really look for.
Thank you all very much!
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Last edited by AlexBR1974; 09-28-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Reason: correcting mistakes
I was also considering BigScoots, but since I am a previous Wiredtree client, I know they have the greatest support. And also, I get more from Wiredtree for the same price. So, I guess I'll return to Wiredtree, since I got screwed over by the last 2 companies I tried to work with.
Last edited by AlexBR1974; 09-29-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Reason: new info