Dreamhost dedicated server

Hi, i have website with big traffic, sometimes 30 visitors per sec, and hosting is poor, if i have big traffic website loads sometimes 30s and more.

I want server, probably dedicated server, but i am not programator, i have only programator and he know upload website to ftp and database.

I want dedicated hosting, where I will not have to do anything, only set up ftp, database and done.

On dreamhost dedicated server is this possible? I want server that will be good with high traffic, maybe 150 000 visitors per day.

They answer me this:
    My question
    Yes, but is dedicated server managed by you? It is something like hosting
    but with better parameters? Now i have hosting, only FPT and database. I am
    not programator, its hard for me.

Answer
    It is fully managed by our panel just like shared hosting (you don't have
    to do anything but use our panel to configure the services and of course
    your site content).

Thank you for answer.

Hi, dedicated servers are of 2 types:

1.Self managed(managed by you/your programmer/friend etc)
    2.Managed by the hosting company

Managed servers are much expensive as compared to self-managed servers.And you will need to order cPanel license seperately at a cost of about 15$ per month.If you think you are your programmer can do everything by their own using a cPanel then order a self-managed server as it would save you lot of money, otherwise go for a managed solution.

You should tell your preferred location for server,budget & estimate on specifications of hardware like CPU, RAM and bandwidth, these things would make it easier to suggest a good dedicated server for you.

I want something that will be good with my high traffic, i dont know how many ram or CPU i need.
    I will try maybe this from
    dreamhost Blue Moon 4 Server Grade RAM4GB 500 GB RAID1 $169 monthly
    Bandwidth is unlimited

But i dont know if this is the same like hosting, only upload ftp, domain dns, database and everything will work fine with big performance

Sounds like with limited knowledge you'll want a dedicated server with cPanel/WHM so that it's ready to rock and roll!
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

Quote Originally Posted by santiago22 View Post
    I want something that will be good with my high traffic, i dont know how many ram or CPU i need.
    Bandwidth is unlimited

But i dont know if this is the same like hosting, only upload ftp, domain dns, database and everything will work fine with big performance
    Depends on what kind of site you will be running and how much traffic you have.

You should check the stats for your site to see which server fit for your needs.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Answers to some of your DreamHost dedicated server questions.

Bandwidth is unlimited

I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the dedicated hosting at DreamHost! The dedicated servers come ready to go for hosting your sites. You can easily manage your services through our custom admin panel (like cPanel but much better) such as adding domains to your hosting, creating/editing email accounts, registering new domains, creating databases, FTP users, and so on. You will have little difficulty getting started on your own.

It's hard to say you will be perfectly matched with that particular dedicated server without better knowing what you plan to host from your sites. It wouldn't be a bad start, however, and you can always upgrade/downgrade depending on your actual needs once things are up and running. Please have a look at the other features of the dedicated hosting service on our site-

dreamhost.com/dedicated/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look under the "Compare Hosting Products" section. Click the "Show More" button to get a more complete list of all we offer. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

dreamhost.com/contact/

I do not understand why it is so difficult for people to reply clearly:

Dreamhost dedicated are fully managed and work perfectly, you will have nothing to do and their service is 5 stars.

Just stop thinking and pay at least a BLUE MOON 4 at Dreamhost !