The Perfect Web Hosting Company!

In a perfect world, what would you want to see from your web hosting provider?
    List all the features and services that in your opinion/experience will make you absolutely happy with your web hosting company? PLEASE be as detailed as you want...

1. This will hopefully serve as a reality check to some hosting companies out there. I know it will for us.
    2. This information will be a great help in building some new services currently in the works for us, so where better to ask than here?!

It's impossible to make everyone happy, therefore impossible to be a company... But I think working together with the people who trust you enough to pay you is the minimum you as a company can do!

Thanks in advance for all your inputs.

First remember no one is perfect!
    As you say its impossible to makes everyone happy, so just let it go what features is provide, just focus on main thing, your site is up and running without any problems.

Features are like freebies its not important to have, site builder in panel or SEO services in panel.
    VMakerHOST » Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

A good start for perfect hosting will be free and 24/7/365 unlimited technical support.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

A lot of people will say support when asked what they want in a perfect host, but most people actually don't care that much about support. I would say that most people are far more concerned with uptime. What people really want from a perfect web host is for everything to just work. Nobody wants to need to call support.
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by NoSupportLinuxHostin View Post
    A lot of people will say support when asked what they want in a perfect host, but most people actually don't care that much about support. I would say that most people are far more concerned with uptime. What people really want from a perfect web host is for everything to just work. Nobody wants to need to call support.
    If frequent support requests are needed, 9 times out of 10 the customer is dissatisfied regardless of how good or fast the support response is.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

All are perfect. No one is perfect...

Hi

I don't wanna say a name as bad or good. All I will say is THE TEAM is important.

"HOSTING" is the most important industry in the world. All today's communications are through the internet, it means hosting. Viber, Google, Facebook, Instagram and etc. are all working over the net and need good "HOSTING". So:
    The team needs to be enough professional. Don't choose 2nd level resellers. Choose the closest to the Datacenter.

When you are in a trouble you need to be assisted. Even if you are using the highest security and configuration status, you need to talk in time. You can not send an email and wait for 24 hour to get reply. You are forwarding this service to all your customers. So:
    The team needs to be always online and answering. Don't rely on INDIVIDUALS, don't rely on small new-made websites. Work with COMPANIES. Check the customers.Check their facebook page and take a look at people's comments.

Conclusion:
    Hosting = Storage + Devices + Network + Power + Support Team
    Storage, Devices, Network and Power are easy to offer.
    Support Team is important.

Pay a little more, but when you are in trouble you will not escape from your clients... :-D

Thank you
    Benjamin

Agreed. I would hope that things are working properly and I wouldn't need support.

But if I did need support. I'd want it to be great support.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

I agree about support not being as important as uptime. I remember a conversation with a long client and he said all of the bells and whistles from a hosting company is like an old farmer and his pickup truck.

"...I get into my truck every day to haul cattle, grain, hay and other farm related things. It is nice to have the fancy leather interior, surround sound, seats that warm your butt... But it is more important that my truck will start every time and do the things that I ask my truck to do and it's my (farmer) responsibility to know what the limitations are of my truck..."

I have learned from our clients that they really do not care about the gigazillion ram and super-duper processor; all they care about is that their visitors can get to the website when they want, whenever they want, they get their emails on time, every time and their data is safe.

I think that our industry has put so much "wow" into what we do - we forget what the customer really wants.
    Hosted Desktops include Manages Support, Disaster Recovery and More!
    Hosted Desktops - Managed Services - Infrastructure as a Service
    UCclouds.com "Everything UC is in the Cloud"

No person is perfect. Businesses are run by people. Remember that.