Looking to trade traffic

This is probaly not the most approperiate forum for this, but here it goes:

After seeing that most people are unwilling to enter into a financial partnership, I'm willing to work out alternatives. I'm, going to be opening a poltical news site. I'm looking for revelent, high traffic web sites to post a link to me. I've already coordinated multiple partnerships, so I have no dout traffic should be high once open. What I have to offer is either a reciprocal link, a possible financial percentage of a newsletter we'll be selling, sponsorship of articles and a forum. E-mail me at sianews@neo.rr.com if your interested.

Just wanted to add one thing to this. Since my site will be primarly based around a forum, it will no doubt need alot of participation in the first week. So if you post X amount of messages, I'll post a banner/button/text link back to your site.

I'm also still looking to do traditional link exchanges.

And finally, my news site will need articles. The site is about politics from a conservative viewpoint. If you'd like to write articles like that, you'd get to sponsor your page with links to sites of your own.

If you interested in any of the above, please e-mail me at sianews@neo.rr.com.

Related Posts from theWHIR.com