Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best domain regitrar to register hosting company Domain

Hello,
    What is the best company to register my main web hosting company domain name?

I don't like to register it through godaddy.

Thank you.
    █████
    TrexHOST Reliable hosting plans, Unlimited Accounts cPanel Reseller hosting.
    █████

Hi,

in domain registration there is no best company, every company has its own features list
    You can register from any company namecheap, name, godady lot more
    but before register see there renewal prices
    VMakerHOST » Providing Amazing Services since 2010
    Three Datacenter Locations: Chicago, Netherlands & Singapore
    █ Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | End User Support | Premium Network | 24x7-365 Support
    ShoutCAST, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers. Managed options available

We've been using Namecheap for years. Never had any issues with them, and the price is right
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

Im using enom, namecheap and resell.biz they got decent pricing

I'd go with NameCheap simply because I've never had any issues with transferring domains in/out from them. I was in a situation with GoDaddy where they would not let me transfer one of my domains out for almost half a year due to their "terms". They seem to have a lot of tricks up their sleeves to force you to keep your domain with them. Not sure if it's still in effect, but the last time I was with them you were not allowed to transfer or unlock your domain if you recently made a change to any of the WHOIS details within the last 60 days.

There are many domain providers that you could sign up with. I like to use and tell people about name cheap. Sometimes you may run into some wonderful deals or promotions when visiting their site you should really check them out. Also don't go with godaddy they aren't as that good as everyone things they are.

I have 4 domains with name cheap and got no problems so far.
    Web Hosting Discussions - There is not best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
    Web Hosting Offers - Be Wise before Ordering a Web Hosting Package.

Thank you for your suggestions.
    █████
    █████

All of my domains are registered with Namecheap, they are the best in my opinion.

Both namecheap and dynadot are good registrars. I use them both myself.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

I use Enom for 15yr

I use namecheap for the last year or so and has no issues with them. I also use dotster for the last 10 years and no issues with them neither.

I would only use Namecheap or Godaddy after a terrible experience with my very first website. I bought from a fly-by-night kiddy host without realising it at the time because their website looked as professional as any other I saw. About 5 or 6 months later my site went down all of a sudden and it transpired that he actually registered it in his own name and then sold it on to someone and I had no way of proving it as the only proof I had was an email receipt from his sham hosting company. I went nuts at the registrar who wasn't any help at all and said "how was I supposed to know he didn't register it properly"? He said "you should never ever buy anything from a reseller". I didn't even know how to tell the difference back then but he said stick with Namecheap or Godaddy and you'll be fine.

I just never expected such a thing could happen and have no legal recourse. Little did I realise it's par for the course in the industry lol

As you don't want to do it with Godaddy and Namecheap seems to have high praise I'd go with them.

All ICANN accredited domain registrars should be fine for you. Just pick one.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

I have been using "1and1", great service, whenever I have a problem and send in a ticket I get a reply almost immediately.
    Jeff F
    BuyCPanel.com - Instant CPanel and VPS License Activations!
    Lowest-Priced External CPanel Licenses
    http://www.BuyCPanel.com

but namecheap is not the cheapest,i use enom reseller account with $9.5 now to integrate with my whmcs,i wonder if there is $9 account.

What about Namesile? Anyone use Namesile? According to whois they started 2009.
    █████
    █████

Best domain regitrar to register hosting company Domain

Name.com - new but great!

Onlinenic.com simple, fast and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by WebMaister View Post
    Onlinenic.com simple, fast and cheap.
    but how is it's service and system stable ?

i have bean using dynadot for many years and had more than 15 domains, never got a problem by transfer a domain to other domain registry site and they are stable, they transfer within 2 days after transfer requested! so i recommend to use dynadot.com

I've used my own resellerclub account to register domains and it's been great. Fast, easy & cheap.

Thank you for your suggestions.
    █████
    █████

Quote Originally Posted by ttgt View Post
    but how is it's service and system stable ?
    System is stable, as i said the domain registration is fast and simple (and pretty cheap too).

When you submit ticket (about domains) they do reply, they are not very fast, but usually for domains I do not need the same fast reply i would need when a server is down.

I just use Onlinenic.com for domains, i never used a domain reseller for hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by greenreader View Post
    What about Namesile? Anyone use Namesile? According to whois they started 2009.
    I use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast