Hivelocity Abuses Cases not Previous Notice - No one answer

Is there someone from Hivelocity who can speed up the process. The abuse dept sent us a duplicated abuse case and without previous notice one node was deactivated and no one is even looking at the ticket.

1 hour 30 minutes downtime.

Ticket #262614

Quote Originally Posted by jrojas View Post
    Is there someone from Hivelocity who can speed up the process. The abuse dept sent us a duplicated abuse case and without previous notice one node was deactivated and no one is even looking at the ticket.

1 hour 30 minutes downtime.

Ticket #262614
    I will have our Abuse Team respond to that ticket now. You mention you have been down for 90 minutes but that ticket is not even 1 hour old. Still too long to wait but I wanted to make sure the facts were clear here.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

Thank you for your answer Steve. The node is back online. Thanks again.

You are right about the ticket:

The ticket was 55 minutes old when i wrote here but the downtime we were facing was over 1 hour 20 minutes.

The problem is: we didn't receive the 24 hours notice or even a 30 minutes previous notice. We had your emails whitelisted and any email you sent me is going directly to my Cellphone.

I have the technical hability to solve and answer any abuse ticket sent to us in less than 30 minutes. By the way the node ips are not blacklisted and the bandwidth consumption is completely normal.

I will let the technician know my comments.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by jrojas View Post
    Thank you for your answer Steve. The node is back online. Thanks again.

You are right about the ticket:

The ticket was 55 minutes old when i wrote here but the downtime we were facing was over 1 hour 20 minutes.

The problem is: we didn't receive the 24 hours notice or even a 30 minutes previous notice. We had your emails whitelisted and any email you sent me is going directly to my Cellphone.

I have the technical hability to solve and answer any abuse ticket sent to us in less than 30 minutes. By the way the node ips are not blacklisted and the bandwidth consumption is completely normal.

I will let the technician know my comments.

Regards
    As mentioned in another thread along the same issue. Unfortunately there are certain types of abuse cases that require us to take immediate action with short notice to customers. This was one of those cases and I regret you were not supplied the normal 24 hour window to comply. We are in business to put servers online and keep them online...it is our entire business model, so we take no pleasure in taking servers offline. I am hopeful this type of scenario does not come up again. Please email me if you would like one of our techs to look over your server for any possible things that can be done to tighten it up.

steve at hivelocity.net if you need me in the future.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials