* HardCloud.net | MEGA SALE 1GB RAM KVM VPS @ $4.95 | Windows OR Linux| 1Gbps Port!

What we focus on

- Reliability
    - Price
    - Support
    - Quality Product
    - Knowledgeable Support

What's included in your VPS?

SolusVM Control Panel
    Dedicated Hardware
    KVM Virtualization
    Any Operating System
    Windows Included! (licensed)
    20 Minute support response
    Semi-Managed
    1Gbps Port
    99.5% Uptime SLA

WHT SPECIALS

Plan 1

- 15GB RAID 10 DiskSpace
    - 512MB Dedicated RAM
    - 1024MB Swap
    - 1 CPU Core 3.4GHz CPU
    - 1 IPv4 Address
    - 300GB BandWidth
    - 1Gbps Port
    - KVM/SolusVM
    - Any OS (Including Windows)
    - Order Now $3.95/mo (click here)

Plan 2

- 30GB DiskSpace
    - 1024MB RAID 10 DiskSpace
    - 1536MB Swap
    - 1 CPU Core 3.4GHz CPU
    - 1 IPv4 Address
    - 500GB BandWidth
    - 1Gbps Port
    - KVM/SolusVM
    - Order Now $4.95/mo (click here)

Plan 3

- 40GB DiskSpace
    - 1536MB RAID 10 DiskSpace
    - 2048MB Swap
    - 2 CPU Core 3.4GHz CPU
    - 1 IPv4 Address
    - 750GB BandWidth
    - 1Gbps Port
    - KVM/SolusVM
    - Order Now $6.95/mo (click here)

Speedtest

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2979378522.png

If you would like a different discounted price on any of our other plans found here: http://www.hardcloud.net/linux-vps.html feel free to contact us at [email protected]
    Last edited by hardcloud; 09-25-2013 at 04:25 AM.

whats your vps setup time? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Neomon View Post
    whats your vps setup time? ...
    Hello Neomon,

Our VPS's are instantly deployed therefor there is no setup time, however we're currently waiting on a shipment of RAM Sticks so your order will be deployed within 24 hours.

Hey check your live chat support on site. I sent you a message.

Since hosting with this company, ive lost my VPS twice due to poor security.

Tried to contact them since the 5th and i have yet to receive a response from them.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
    Since hosting with this company, ive lost my VPS twice due to poor security.

Tried to contact them since the 5th and i have yet to receive a response from them.
    Sorted. Problem solved.

is this offer still available?

I went to your site from the link above and it seems like its still avail., but at the same time your live chat link isn't working properly which suggests to me you might not be around anymore. Just want to verify that if I pay that the VPS will be deployed?
    Last edited by gewsaw212221; 12-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.

I think they should improve support speed.

I have applied a windows VPS on Linux KVM, after i finished the payment I got the login detail through email. However, the server just left untouched and I have to install the windows myself. After that I found that the windows is not activated and I submited a ticket.I wait for several hours and there's no respond at all. Both the sales and the support department got no people there to answer my question and follow up.

plus, I only got one CPU instead of two in my plan, and the core speed drops from 3.4 to 2.6Ghz... I have no idea with that

Quote Originally Posted by harrytry View Post
    plus, I only got one CPU instead of two in my plan, and the core speed drops from 3.4 to 2.6Ghz... I have no idea with that
    Hello Harry,

Sorry for our delayed response, it was a public holiday as for christmas and no staff were working. I have gone ahead and responded to your ticket now.

Regards,

HardCloud

Quote Originally Posted by hardcloud View Post
    Hello Harry,

Sorry for our delayed response, it was a public holiday as for christmas and no staff were working. I have gone ahead and responded to your ticket now.

Regards,

HardCloud
    I see you in Lowendtalk saying 24/7 support so I just wonder why no one setup for me. Ok now thanks you for your help on setting up again but it seems that virtio for Disk controller has to be installed,otherwise the VPS would be EXTREMELY SLOW on using IDE driver. This is really very bad. Hope you can solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by harrytry View Post
    I see you in Lowendtalk saying 24/7 support so I just wonder why no one setup for me. Ok now thanks you for your help on setting up again but it seems that virtio for Disk controller has to be installed,otherwise the VPS would be EXTREMELY SLOW on using IDE driver. This is really very bad. Hope you can solve the problem.
    Hello Harry,

We are resolving your issue via our ticket system and responding to your tickets within minutes. Please be aware we do our best to respond to tickets and they're normally responded to within 24 hours to clients that are not paying for management. So please be aware of that. Keeping this to the ticket system will work out better for yourself and us as staff.

Regards,

HardCloud

how about this offer :
    webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1314393
    is this still available,
    i looking for win vps > how about license > is it free (included) / no
    thanks

Hello Franx,

Certainly, yes it's still available, yes license is included in the price.

I'm interested in the $6.95 plan but the website shows it is out of stock. Can you tell me when it will be available again?