Best selling package of the web hosting

Hi, all any one would tell me that " which hosting package has best sales this year"?
    Do you have any dependable data ? Please share it.
    vmware vps cloud windows linux:Best US based hosting com.

fdcservers has never let me down!

There is no best web host at all. There is only the best one for your specific requirements.
    Make sure that the host does not have blacklisted IPs. The host that you want to do business with would not be one that promotes illegal sites, spammers, or other security issues.

I'd like to add that hosting services market is becoming more and more competitive as there are tons of web hosts claiming they are the most reliable and trustworthy.

Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

Am sure OP is asking for
    " which hosting package has best sales this year"?
    I believe what has experienced remarkable growth is the advent of VPS. A lot of people are going in for VPS this time around.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by!

In webhosting , VPS is best selling package of the year !
    Because of a lot of web master migrating their site from Shared Hosting Plans to VPS/VDS !