US Company Formation

Hello,

We are a hosting company that's registered in Europe, however, we would like to register a company in the US for a few specific reasons. Does anyone here know any reliable companies (preferrably cheap) that allow for non-resident to form a company in the US?

Thank you

It all depends on the state you register a business in I believe. You might wanna look into registering your business in Nevada. It's one of the states that doesn't require you to have a physical location or for your meetings to be held in the state.

I'd recommend speaking with an actual business attorney about this - not many people on these forums are qualified to give legal advice
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

A simple google search for "us company incorporation" will give you many many results. Call a few of them up, and then pick one.

I recommend first you do some research to determine what State you want to incorporate in. There are advantages and disadvantages for every State, and some are certainly better than others if you are simply going to be using it as an "offshore" company.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I am always registering with Amerilawyer aka Spiegel & Utrera, they are affordable. Stay away from Legalzoom, they are pretty famous but overpriced.

It's quite easy for non residents to form a company in the state of Delaware. There are a lot of registered agents in Delaware who can do the formalities for you. A registered agent is mandatory by law for those companies formed by nonresidents.
    Forming the company in Delaware also have other benefits. As long as you don't do business in the state of Delaware, you don't have to pay taxes in the state. But of course, you have to file federal taxes and also renew your registration in the Delaware state.

'Harvard Business Services' is the registered agent whose services we are using for our company in US.
    https:// www. delawareinc. com
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

I am from India and I was quite easily able to register my company through https://valisinternational.com/ in Delaware state. Once you have incorporated the company just fly to USA and open a bank account. I think its highly impossible to do that without visiting USA

Quote Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post
    I am from India and I was quite easily able to register my company through https://valisinternational.com/ in Delaware state. Once you have incorporated the company just fly to USA and open a bank account. I think its highly impossible to do that without visiting USA
    Yes, Opening a bank account sitting abroad is impossible, afaik. But, everything related to the company can be done through the agent online.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

US Company Formation

Some off shore registration agencies provide a USA address, bank account and incorporation through a 'Resident Agent'. Google search 'offshore LLC registration'.

Delaware is the most preferred location. You can try incplan.net they will help you incorporate and also you will get a bank account sitting in Europe. You wont need to fly all the way to USA.

Thanks. Went with them and got it all set up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by chennaihomie View Post

One solution would be to get a business partner in the United States and have him or her do all of the business related tasks in their state of residency.

For my business in New Jersey, I simply opened the LLC, EIN and Bank Account all using my residential address as my business address. Nice and easy.