Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    expertwebhost.net vs seohost.com - Or other SEO hosting

    Hello all
    I am looking for a SEO hosting.
    I hear about seohosting.com from hostgator but its too high
    I see expertwebhost.net and seohost.com is very cheap, but I dont know about quality of them. I read some reviews for 2 company but the thread is too long.

    expertwebhost.net vs seohost.com - please let me know the company is quality and other cheap hosting that you think good for me

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by markviduk View Post
    I read some reviews for 2 company but the thread is too long.
    In my honest opinion, if you're doing a research and don't read something just because it's too long, you're going to have a rough time.
    TaleHost | Quality Web Hosting | US / Asia
    LiteSpeed | Pure SSD | Softacolous | Automated Backups

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    The threads are mostly long because people argue about whether SEO hosting is a real thing or not.

    The general consensus is that it isn't except for the fact that pages loading quicker is beneficial.. but that has more to do with having a good host and good programming.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    445
    I find "SEO Hosting" to really only benefit blackhat methods.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerixe View Post
    In my honest opinion, if you're doing a research and don't read something just because it's too long, you're going to have a rough time.
    Hi
    Sorry because my english is not good so you dont understand me
    I mean the thread made too long time ago, so at the moment I dont know the reviews is exactly or not

    So I need the lastest reviews for 2 company above
    Thanks

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneZSolutions View Post
    I find "SEO Hosting" to really only benefit blackhat methods.
    SEO Hosting is blackhat methods ?
    Why you say that ?
    if you have quality sites on C-Class and link back to your money site I think it is better than you get backlinks from normal site. Right ?

    Blackhat or Whitehat is your own action, no related to SEO Hosting !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kepler 62f
    Posts
    14,877
    Quote Originally Posted by critihost View Post
    The threads are mostly long because people argue about whether SEO hosting is a real thing or not.
    It's science/fact vs _____ (insert asinine reasoning here).
    It's a religion of the hosting world.
    SEO hosting is snake oil. The best one to use is none at all.

    All the talk of "money sites" and "C-class" is utter _______ (insert choice word here).
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    386
    I found few more seo hosting company you might interested to look for


    aseohosting.com
    kvchosting.com
    internetvikings.com
    www.seo-hosting.com
    seohost.us
    Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.

  9. #9
    First I would like to know about your requirement and budget and your site's technology so that I can refer you a preferred one according to latest updated reviews.

  10. #10
    I need about 5 C-Class IP with budget $15 per month
    Thanks !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    30
    Your budget is low.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmiroro View Post
    Your budget is low.
    If it is hosting a few simple blogs, its definitely a reasonable budget.

    @op, having no or few reviews does not mean that the service is not upto the mark. If it is hosting only few small blogs, probably, you can try signing up with 5 different shared hosts too.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable CPanel hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations

  13. #13
    I am interesting your plan
    I will read more reviews about your hosting

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:56 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:30 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •