Perfect money forbids americans to sign up with them!!!

"Dear Perfect Money Customers,
    We bring to your attention that due to changes in our policy we forbid new registrations from individuals or companies based in the United States of America. This includes US citizens residing overseas. If you fall under the above mentioned category or a US resident, please do not register an account with us.
    We apologize for inconvenience caused."

why they did that? what other options available to pay anonymously? i don't want my purchases get traced.

Stops FBI / Government getting involved with them.

Can't blame them. I really expect more companies in different areas to do the same.
    Will Rogers said, "there's 3 sorts of people in this world, those who learn by books, those who learn by the experiences of others, and those who just have to pee on the electric fence every now and then."

Perfect money forbids americans to sign up with them!!!

Is there another way to pay anonymously? I don't want my purchase s to get traced.

it is my idea : Perfect Money is another Liberty Reserve and will happen same issue for it.a company which their server placed in Belize a country located on the northeastern coast of Central America with .is domain name with GeoTrust DV SSL without green bar!

PM is really chasing accounts used for fraud now and seems scared not to become the next LR. They are not any more non-reversible system.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Quote Originally Posted by WebHostDog View Post
    They are not any more non-reversible system.
    OkPay is non-reversible payment processor.

Take a look at Bitcoin - the one and only anonymous currency 'by design'. Many online merchants accept Bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by incloudibly View Post
    Take a look at Bitcoin - the one and only anonymous currency 'by design'. Many online merchants accept Bitcoin.
    Bitcoin is not anonymous, even they claim it:

http://bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know

"Bitcoin is not anonymous ..."

They are some convicts using Bitcoin. Search more
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Bitcoin is not anonymous, even they claim it:

http://bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know

"Bitcoin is not anonymous ..."

They are some convicts using Bitcoin. Search more
    A human being is a weak point in any system. If you know how to protect your privacy and how Bitcoin works, this currency is your best choice for anonymous payments. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by incloudibly View Post
    A human being is a weak point in any system. If you know how to protect your privacy and how Bitcoin works, this currency is your best choice for anonymous payments. Prove me wrong.
    The fact the real criminals are still using Perfect Money and WebMoney instead of Bitcoin makes me think they do not trust Bitcoin anonymity that much.

The fact the real criminals are still using Perfect Money and WebMoney instead of Bitcoin makes me think they do not trust Bitcoin anonymity that much.
    Real criminals don't get caught, so how would you know if they are using bitcoin or not? Bitcoin is as anonymous as you can get. When they claim they are "anonymous", that's factoring human error/slip.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudrck View Post
    Real criminals don't get caught, so how would you know if they are using bitcoin or not?
    From the abuse / police cases we had over the years. The worst one is(was) Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. May be for some criminals using / understanding Bitcoin is just harder.