i need help in Paypal dispute

hey guys , im asking for some help from experience guys , sorry for my english
    i sold a virtual items from a game , the guy payed to me, and i used the mooney and gave him the items, and later when i come online again i see my paypal has negative balance,the guy just made a charge back, and opened a dispute , and next day i sell the virtual goods to a diferent guy and he dis the same!!!!!! and now i have 2 disputes i think the guys are friends or maybe is the same person,i told to pay pal what happened and they told me that they cant covered anything because the goods are virtual but i didnt understood if i will lose this dispute or noti have 80$ negative balance on paypal, and 2 disputs oppened still, is there any chance for me to lose this dispute? please i really need help i cant lose this mooney, but i cant prove anything since it was virtual but same for the buyer why the buyer would win this? i read paypal dont covered buyers aswell, but sellers too so how they will solve this? what can i do to win this? please help

Point out that PayPal's buyer protection does not cover "intangible items" as per their TOS. Virtual items are intangible, and thus not eligible for buyer protection.

It would also be wise to ask the buyer what's wrong with the virtual item. Was it not as described? Did he never receive it? Make a goodwill effort to find the problem, because there may be a genuine issue -- even though it may be accidental or the result of a misunderstanding.

Good luck!
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

he said that he never receives the itme but he is lieing and i told that to them, now i need to wait but still im afraid to lose this, so its there a 50%/50% chance?
    i see the guys who sells virtual items with paypal is allways in disavantage, but im new to this things, what u think will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Josemourinho View Post
    i see the guys who sells virtual items with paypal is allways in disavantage, but im new to this things, what u think will happen?
    No.

Virtual items are not covered by PayPal buyer protection. Did you remind PayPal of that? It's up to you to raise objections, they aren't going to do that for you.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

Are they disputes or chargebacks, it's not really clear and there is a difference. I don't think there is a clear picture here of what has really happened.

You are screwed !

People like to do that. They get the item and charge it back. Nothing you can do about it.

Have you got any proof of this transaction? Any invoice that you have generated?

An invoice would win the case for you.
    HostRoyale Technologies-VPS / Dedicated Servers
    India - USA - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine - Germany - Luxembourg - Moldova - Romania - Italy - Honduras - Costa Rica - Australia - New Zealand
    Shared , Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, BitCoins Accepted!

80$ is not much amount ,but this is good idea for you to understand how risk online business...
    see some related
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1254029
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by buythiscomputer View Post
    You are screwed !
    This sort of response is always helpful .....
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

Intangible items carry a risk. If you can prove the two charge backs are connected, that could help your case. If it was downloaded game, is there any audit trail with time/date stamp or other proof they downloaded file files you can show Paypal?

You only hope is to prove to Paypal you delivered the goods as per your order.

Quote Originally Posted by HostYourIdea View Post
    Intangible items carry a risk. If you can prove the two charge backs are connected, that could help your case. If it was downloaded game, is there any audit trail with time/date stamp or other proof they downloaded file files you can show Paypal?

You only hope is to prove to Paypal you delivered the goods as per your order.
    Did you even read his post?

i sold a virtual items from a game

If the buyer says they did not receive the item, the best you can do is provide proof of the successfully completed order, as well as copy of your conversations with him. In any way, I have won several disputes with them, being a seller, however the intangible items are a little more delicate area, so they might need something further. You can contact them directly and ask what type of documentation or proof can help them resolve the dispute and they will give you more details.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklinux View Post
    Did you even read his post?

i sold a virtual items from a game
    Intangible and virtual are considered the same. They are not physical items.

If you can't prove the shipping of the item, then you will lose the dispute. Paypal always help the buyer if the seller can't prove he has sent the item.

what is the reason of chargeback on their claims?
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Sometimes you prove and you lose anyway !

Quote Originally Posted by buythiscomputer View Post
    Sometimes you prove and you lose anyway !
    While that might be true, why discourage ourselves?

I've recently had a similar case, where a friend of mine had such a dishonest customer - after sending them some spare bike parts, customer made a chargeback and refused to pay for them. After a long email conversation with the buyer, my friend saw that he is not willing to cooperate at all. Knowing that PayPal strongly supports the buyers, he almost gave up on even trying...

However after a long explanation, backed up with the email conversation between them, he was able to win the dispute and got his money back.

Of course, the case is different, as we are talking about intagible goods here, but the principle is still the same. Not trying with the fear of failure is never a good teacher