OpenVZ Load is high

In my OpenVZ node I have few VPS clients.A One clients VPS load is very high. Please fallow the URL. I informed him in several times to attend that issue. But he is not caring about that. I'm getting lots of complaints from my other clients.

Please open the URL

Should I suspend that client ?

Please advice me.

New York, USA
    If he is causing issue and not giving 2 hoots, kick him out. Simple as that. Learn to fire clients if you want to stay in any industry.

Suspend him and await a reply from him. If there is no response in a couple of days, just terminate the account. It is safe to assume that his sole interest was to abuse your servers.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

5. Yup this is out of control, as suggested, suspend him, try to contact him again, and if no answers in a few days, terminate the account.
    Hostabulous | cPanel (Linux) & Plesk (Windows) Hosting KVM VPS R1Soft backups | Proudly Canadian
    Cloudflare LiteSpeed Cloudlinux Remote backups Anti-Spam Web App Firewall Canada/US/Germany

Ideally you should dump all his logs before suspending, and check top outputs, io outputs and figure out what is causing it. Could be a number of issues, most likely something he is running or a new module/plugin he is using on his site. More details would be needed to figure it out but what you need is a system admin to figure out whats going on.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Rated #1 Provider at Top 20 VPS Providers For Performance
    Visit us at