How to make pdf editable??

Forgive my ignorance on this topic. Is there anyway possible to make an existing pdf file editable?

We have a pdf file (which is basically a form containing questions to be filled out on the pdf itself). The people who created the pdf did not follow instructions. They were supposed to highlight certain required questions in yellow.

I need to somehow edit the pdf and get this done and highlight certain questions in yellow. Not possible? If this is the case, anyway I can duplicate entire pdf and re-do it myself and complete this simple change?

Thanks.

1. Print PDF file and fill your form then scan your file and save as pdf file.

2. Open PDF in photoshop

3. If PDF is not protected then I think you can edit PDF file through pdf editor software(If protected then remove protection)

4. LMGTFY
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Forgive my ignorance on this topic. Is there anyway possible to make an existing pdf file editable?

We have a pdf file (which is basically a form containing questions to be filled out on the pdf itself). The people who created the pdf did not follow instructions. They were supposed to highlight certain required questions in yellow.

I need to somehow edit the pdf and get this done and highlight certain questions in yellow. Not possible? If this is the case, anyway I can duplicate entire pdf and re-do it myself and complete this simple change?

Thanks.
    I know someone already answered... but you could (if you don't have all the software), spend maybe $50 (or less if they allow small projects) on Elance.com for someone to do this for you... make it very "pretty" in the process. Sometimes I kicked stuff like this to Elance...
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Thanks for all the answers.

DewlanceHosting, it is not myself who will be filling out the form (so printing it and filling it out will not work). This is a preliminary app and our clients will not be receiving hard copy of this, strictly email sent via attachment.

I simply need to highlight certain fields yellow (since they are supposed to only complete the yellowed questions, not entire form). I'm going to try to see if I can somehow edit the pdf myself. Worst case, need to find someone who can do it for me

for text you can use program called pdf editor....
    but if you want to edit an image you must use photoshop
    Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.