Looking for decent dedi server - $80/$90 monthly budget

I'm looking for a decent provider that offers an unmanaged 100MB/s dedi to use partially to host a web site and also partially a seedbox. Its fairly light usage so any half decent CPU and 2GB of RAM will suffice, but it must have at least 3TB+ of HDD space, RAID optional. This server is not that critical. I'd like a company that has great speeds and service first and doesn't spazz out randomly multiple times a year like OVH. Peering is better from the US to me, although I'll consider Europe. Anyone have any suggestions?

You should have no problems finding a server that meets those requirements. Have you checked the offers section?

You might also want to mention what you'll be using it to "seed". I assume you mean torrents? Anything illegal will likely be an issue if it's hosted in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Encrypted View Post
    You should have no problems finding a server that meets those requirements. Have you checked the offers section?

You might also want to mention what you'll be using it to "seed". I assume you mean torrents? Anything illegal will likely be an issue if it's hosted in the U.S.
    Browsing through it, but I'd like some opinions on providers from people who have used them. I'll be seeding this and that.

May be look at Hetzner, there are not so many providers offering 3TB hard drive(even you like raid) for such a low price.

where in US or EU?

I'm sure many providers would be happy to slap a 3TB HDD onto an old server for that price. Just pick a few providers you feel comfortable with, and ask them. Since the storage seems to be the only requirement..

Do you need 100 Mbps unmetered or just a dedicated 100 Mbps port?

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    Do you need 100 Mbps unmetered or just a dedicated 100 Mbps port?
    Since it's a seedbox I would assume 100m unmetered would be prudent / needed.

How much bandwidth do you need?

I've decided to settle on Wholesale Internet, they've been around for a while and have decent reviews. Knocked out Hetzner as it can be as wonky as OVH, didn't read good things about online.net either. So its a tossup between WSI and Datashack, as WSI has been around a lot longer I'm leaning towards that (and its decently cheap too), unless anyone else has any suggestions.

WSI and Datashack are almost the same company, from what I know they use the same support staff and network.

take a look at this servermania.com

Seeing as the WSI one wouldn't be provisioned today I went back to OVH [US]. Can't beat the price/performance. Even with all the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    WSI and Datashack are almost the same company, from what I know they use the same support staff and network.

From my understanding they aren't actually the same company. They are owned by two different people. They just share the same staff.