CrocWeb needs separate Domain Reseller

Hi,
    I'm totally new to reseller field. After a bit of research I made my mind to go for crocweb but recently i have figured out that domain reseller is a separate thing....so just to be on safe side can some body clear me up that do i need some separate service for reselling domain names ...can't that be integrated with my hosting site??? or do i have to maintain that through some other account/web?

Quote Originally Posted by Waqass View Post
    Hi,
    I'm totally new to reseller field. After a bit of research I made my mind to go for crocweb but recently i have figured out that domain reseller is a separate thing....so just to be on safe side can some body clear me up that do i need some separate service for reselling domain names ...can't that be integrated with my hosting site??? or do i have to maintain that through some other account/web?
    You'll generally get a better rate going directly through a registrar for a reseller account vs getting a sub-reseller account from a reseller. In that way, I'd say separating the two is a good idea. You should be able to integrate domains with your site via the billing software Crocweb is providing for you (Clientexec/WHMcs). Both support a range of domain reseller options.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

awesome...........thanks for the fast reply...can you recommend any domain reseller you prefer.

You can sign up for an account from a domain reseller provider like Resell.biz

If you're on budget, Resell.biz is probably a good option since they don't have any high minimum deposits or payments. I believe the minimum is just $5 to get your account activated.

+ 1 for Resell.biz

The best options available to you depend on the billing system you're using. For example, I'm not sure if the CE ResellerClub module will connect to other logicboxes registrars like Resell.biz or NetEarthOne. Enom is a solid choice as well, though it is the one registrar where you'll probably want to get an account via a reseller.
    Last edited by DWS2006; 09-21-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

I prefer Resellerclub & NetEarthOne myself .
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]