Thread: India based VPS

India based VPS

Hi All-

Any reviews of India based VPS cloud services (Data Center is located in India)?

Thanks!
    Abhishek

Moved > VPS Hosting .

Quote Originally Posted by shuklabhi View Post
    Hi All-

Any reviews of India based VPS cloud services (Data Center is located in India)?

Thanks!
    Abhishek
    Do you mean reviews of any specific provider ? India now has a dozens of VPS providers (with servers in India) , but pricing/quality will differ from provider to provider even within the same datacenter.

Are you looking for Linux/Windows VPS ? Do you need any Managed services ?
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    ASN 132335 - India - USA - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine - Germany
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Pay via - PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Credit/Debit Cards (USD / INR)

I've currently got VPSs with HostDime.in (New Delhi), vr.org (Chennai), LeapSwitch (Pune), and CTRLS.in (Hyderabad). I'm happy with all of them at the moment.

The billing situation with CTRLS is a bit difficult for people outside of India, it requires manual work on both your side and the host's side. I came very close to having service suspended because my payment wasn't applied, but since then it's been fine.

I used to use Go4Hosting for my service in New Delhi, but dealing with them became increasingly difficult. I had billing issues stemming from when I tried to switch from a monthly subscription to a 6 month subscription that were corrected only after 4 months of continually being billed monthly by them. They also recently added some port filtering to try and prevent spam and DDoS traffic, however, even after providing a list of our ports to be whitelisted, they could never get everything working for us again so we finally left.
    WonderProxy can help your team do localization testing from around the globe. With more than 200 locations there's no excuse for not testing your website.
    The Where's It Up? API can help multiply your monitoring infrastructure. You can request pings, traceroutes, DNS checks, and HTTP checks from all across the WonderProxy network.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle42 View Post
    I've currently got VPSs with HostDime.in (New Delhi), vr.org (Chennai), LeapSwitch (Pune), and CTRLS.in (Hyderabad). I'm happy with all of them at the moment.
    Thank you for your feedback, BigWillyStyle.
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    ASN 132335 - India - USA - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine - Germany
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    Pay via - PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Credit/Debit Cards (USD / INR)