Ads on Home page

Just one qucik question. I now its normal to see the ADs of host if account is suspended. Today i v seen on the home page of my site over the whole screen my hostīs ad. My site or account are not suspended. Ad replaced internal error 500.

Are you on a free hosting account? I've seen free hosts do this, however not many paid ones (I'm sure there are some).
    Something awesome, coming very soon. :-)

No i am on Paid shared account and for the first time in 2 years ( review i will write these days as i m really frustrated with my current host) i see this, when my traffic is the highest. Bad ad i think for them

Some hosts do this as a way to attract more visitors/customers. Granted, they should not be suspending high traffic sites in order to gain more exposure. If your hosting account got suspended, hopefully they had good reason. I personally do not agree with posting ads on suspension pages but the fact that these pages are completely customizable, it is ultimately up to the hosting provider if they want to place ads on there or not to advertise their services. I see this done by the larger hosting companies more often than not.

The thing is they didnt suspend it. Otherwise i would not be confused.They have a problem and for a some time now they dont know how to solve it.Some brute force attacks the last 2 days doesnt help, but still i have this issues for a month.But placing the ad on my site, which i paid and which doesnt work like it should be is not acceptable, at least for me. As i said, this is the first time in 2 years i see this, and i had some internal errors..just wanted to be sure.thanks

Placing an ad on a paid account is never a good business practice. I understand some providers have custom account suspension pages that may include an ad, but it's just bad policy to advertise on someones paid account unless it's part of your usage/provider agreement.
    NodeWest | Denver, CO Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - SSL - Domains
    24x7 Support - Transparent Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Oneruffryderst View Post
    The thing is they didnt suspend it. Otherwise i would not be confused.They have a problem and for a some time now they dont know how to solve it.Some brute force attacks the last 2 days doesnt help, but still i have this issues for a month.But placing the ad on my site, which i paid and which doesnt work like it should be is not acceptable, at least for me. As i said, this is the first time in 2 years i see this, and i had some internal errors..just wanted to be sure.thanks
    Hmm, what kind of paid hosting is this if they are able to force ads on your website without your consent?

No, that's not normal. Furthermore, the last thing I would want on a 500 page is an ad to my services. It's like saying "hi, this failed, you should try our failing services."