TeraDrop knows what it takes to provide high quality web hosting. With knowledge, experience and expertise your business is in safe hands with us.

Here it from someone else
We did not have the skills nor the expertise to migrate our files over from a previous host, we contacted TeraDrop Support and they immediately aided us in taking a full backup of our Magento installation and migrated it fully to their servers. They even followed up a couple of days after just to ensure everything was running smoothly - I will defintely be recommending TeraDrop! - emporiodirect.co.uk

From the start TeraDrop have been very helpful, I needed assistance gaining an understanding in some areas of the web hosting plans so I called up their pre-sales line. Support was very good at explaining all aspects of the service. I have only just started using their services and from what I can see it's definitely a smart investment! - Sycamore Accounting Ltd.

50% off for the first 2 months
Simply enter GIVEME50 during checkout to receive 50% for the first two months of your hosting plan, only available for a limited time. Only available for new sign ups.

What's included in each plan?
- SSD Based servers for a speedier I/O
- CPanel Control Panel (WHM for Resellers)
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 support with either a sales line, live chat or support tickets
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Shared SSD Plans
Personal
3GB SSD Storage
40GB Data Transfer
CPanel (inc. Cloudflare) + Unlimited Features
$3.95 / mo – 50% off with promo code GIVEME50
Order now

Basic
5GB SSD Storage
60GB Data Transfer
$5.95 / mo – 50% off with promo code GIVEME50
Order now

Plus
12GB SSD Storage
180GB Data Transfer
$9.95 / mo – 50% off with promo code GIVEME50
Order now

Premium
20GB SSD Storage
500GB Data Transfer
$12.95 / mo – 50% off with promo code GIVEME50
Order now

Ready to Order?
Visit us at teradrop.net and take advantage of our special offer.

Questions
You can contact us directly by navigating to http://teradrop.net/contact or sales@teradrop.net.
You can also reach us via our sales line on (US) +1 347-708-0157 or (UK) +44 7706420750