looking for a method of making openvpn account upon purchase whcms

So i'm starting up a VPN company, I know how to setup openvpn, whcms, all else, I'm just needing a module that works to automate the process inbetween, I was looking at getting the safesrv freeradius module but it says they're out of stock or something is going on with it.

Any other ones that work that you suggest?

This is the only one I recall seeing. He used to be active on these forums, so you can do a search here, and I'm sure you'll find reviews, etc.

http://safesrv.net/freeradius-vpn-module-for-whmcs/
    Affordable web hosting, design, & domain registration services since 2001
    www.serve-you.net

That plugin that serve-you linked to works 'ok' there are some quirks however
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by njohnson3163 View Post
    So i'm starting up a VPN company, I know how to setup openvpn, whcms, all else, I'm just needing a module that works to automate the process inbetween, I was looking at getting the safesrv freeradius module but it says they're out of stock or something is going on with it.

Any other ones that work that you suggest?
    I just got your email and replied - sorry for the delay.

Steven was just curious about the quirks - cheers.
    SafeSrv.net - Secure Hosting, VPN and Management Services.
    WHMCS FreeRADIUS VPN Module. - Build a fully featured VPN business in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by SafeSrv View Post
    I just got your email and replied - sorry for the delay.

Steven was just curious about the quirks - cheers.
    More than once I have seen users not get removed from the database.
    Or you change the password and there will be a user in the database with both the old and the new password.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    More than once I have seen users not get removed from the database.
    Or you change the password and there will be a user in the database with both the old and the new password.
    Well thats certainly not normal - do you know if these users where maybe assigned to a FreeRADIUS server that was removed prior ? your FreeRADIUS auth servers are all assigned to a server group and this group is selected under your module settings tab ?

It could also happen if there is intermittent connectivity issues between your WHMCS server and the FreeRADIUS MySQL DB. Do you get any error in WHMCS when this happens ? Anything to do with not being able to connect to the FR database ?

In regards to the pass problem - i haven't heard of that one i don't think, can you confirm if its enter "User-Pasword" more than once in radcheck ?

Cheers
    SafeSrv.net - Secure Hosting, VPN and Management Services.
    WHMCS FreeRADIUS VPN Module. - Build a fully featured VPN business in no time.