* Need a Wordpress Theme Design

I would like a wordpress design done that looks similar to this:
    http://theknightstemplar.org/
    but it will be a Wordpress theme instead of AJAX. It will have a similar slider on top as you see on that site.

The logo/header that will go on the site is complete and you can see it here: www.KnightsTemplar.info

I'm not a rich person so if you're price is high, I won't be able to afford you.

Thanks
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Let me clarify:
    I don't need you to send me any PSD's, this needs to be designed and coded onto the site. If you don't want to build it onto the site, then you could build it on your account, send me a link to the final version. I'll probably ask you to make some small changes, then I pay you, and you transfer it onto my site. I have wordpress installed and I will give you the cPanel and wordpress credentials so you can build it right there at the domain www.TheKnightsTemplar.org. Simply rename the file showing the AJAX design, currently called index.html. Then rename "index2.php" back to "index.php", and you will see the default WordPress screen.
    Thanks

Hi

I can do it for you. Contact me at skype - ashishkg17

Quote Originally Posted by ashishkg17 View Post
    Hi

I can do it for you. Contact me at skype - ashishkg17
    Please, I'm asking for a price quote. If you need any other info from me to determine a price, please let me know and I will supply it. Then send me a quote please.
    Thanks

Email sent!

Wordpress Expert

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeHost View Post
    Please, I'm asking for a price quote. If you need any other info from me to determine a price, please let me know and I will supply it. Then send me a quote please.
    Thanks
    I will not give the quote here.

Quote Originally Posted by ashishkg17 View Post
    I will not give the quote here.
    Understood.

There is an email address in my footer you could send it to.
    Thanks!

Hello
    Sent you a Quote with some questions at Sales(at)HostWired.Com
    Last edited by mrgeekchris; 07-23-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech-8 View Post
    Hello
    Sent you a Quote with some questions at Sales(at)HostWired.Com
    My Skype: soumyaunknown
    Thank you very much. I believe we have now found someone to finish this project, but thank you.

Hey there,

I would be more then willing to help
    give me a call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0.

WILL.

How abt - 200$ for the New Wordpress Theme you need done & setup on wordpress ?

Hello,

Good Day Ahead !!

I am Raj from India, Mumbai - a Full-time Freelance Web, Graphics Designer / Web Developer with solid experience of 5 years under my belt - have designed excellent, high quality graphics for my past clients & have also designed professional / high quality / eye-catchy / impressive & unique looking websites sites for my clientele - majority of whom are from US / UK & Canada.

I just had a look at your website on this link - knightstemplar[dot]info & also viewed the sample site - theknightstemplar[dot]org around which you need a new theme for your website designed / coded into html & then setup on wordpress with all the inner pages to sync with the new theme design..

I will quote this project for -- 200$ wherein i will design the custom wordpress theme first & once you approve the theme, i will code it into HTML & will then set it up on wordpress........

All the work will be done on my local server & when you will approve everything & when you pay me in full for this project, i will then setup the site on your server & we can sign off from the project then.

Quote for your website project :

How about - 200$ for the new theme you need done for your existing website & then the new theme to setup on wordpress with all inner pages to sync in design with this new theme ?

Let me know if my price sounds fine OR if you have a price in mind, let me know so that we can work out something that will suit both of us.

Add-on Services :

* Free Support for 1 month for any text / graphics changes you might need done once we go live.
    * Free Design for Business Card / Letter head
    * Free Addition of SEO tags & Google Analytics code across all the pages of the website.

Online Availability :

Skype == spicewebsol
    Gtalk = spicewebsol
    AOL === spicewebsol
    Email === dreamdesigns[@]spicewebsolutions.com

Looking forward to your reply & looking forward to working with you on your wordpress website design project & to be associated with you long term.

Thanks,
    Raj

Thank you, I have found a designer. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by spicewebsol View Post
    Hello,

Good Day Ahead !!

I am Raj from India, Mumbai - a Full-time Freelance Web, Graphics Designer / Web Developer with solid experience of 5 years under my belt - have designed excellent, high quality graphics for my past clients & have also designed professional / high quality / eye-catchy / impressive & unique looking websites sites for my clientele - majority of whom are from US / UK & Canada.

I just had a look at your website on this link - knightstemplar[dot]info & also viewed the sample site - theknightstemplar[dot]org around which you need a new theme for your website designed / coded into html & then setup on wordpress with all the inner pages to sync with the new theme design..

I will quote this project for -- 200$ wherein i will design the custom wordpress theme first & once you approve the theme, i will code it into HTML & will then set it up on wordpress........

All the work will be done on my local server & when you will approve everything & when you pay me in full for this project, i will then setup the site on your server & we can sign off from the project then.

Quote for your website project :

How about - 200$ for the new theme you need done for your existing website & then the new theme to setup on wordpress with all inner pages to sync in design with this new theme ?

Let me know if my price sounds fine OR if you have a price in mind, let me know so that we can work out something that will suit both of us.

Add-on Services :

* Free Support for 1 month for any text / graphics changes you might need done once we go live.
    * Free Design for Business Card / Letter head
    * Free Addition of SEO tags & Google Analytics code across all the pages of the website.

Online Availability :

Skype == spicewebsol
    Gtalk = spicewebsol
    AOL === spicewebsol
    Email === dreamdesigns[@]spicewebsolutions.com

Looking forward to your reply & looking forward to working with you on your wordpress website design project & to be associated with you long term.

Thanks,
    Raj

Quote Originally Posted by WebDevelopmentGroup View Post
    Hey there, I would be more then willing to help give me a call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0.
    WILL.
    I truly appreciate everyone who has contacted me and offered their services. There's some amazing talent here at WHT!

We have selected the member named: Nigel Lew from www.jnlew.com to design our Wrodpress layout. He has done a great job so far and we're just getting started. Much more to come in time, you can watch our progress at: www.TheKnightsTemplar.org

Warm Regards to all,
    Deluxe