Looking for a design package

Hello.

We're opening a new software development company and we need someone to create our logo, website, stationery material and some extra stuff.

This is what we need in detail:

1) Logo design (We have a short and simple name and we don't forsee any fancy stuff here)
    2) Website: We have no much content to put in there at this point, so i think what we have could be place into a a 4 sections single page responsive website (as http://www.maddim.com/demos/spark-r9/)
    3) Twitter logo and background
    4) Stationery material: business card, envelope and branded letter sheet.

Please contact me via PM in case of doubts or quotes including a link to your porfolio.

Thank you

Luciano
    Luciano G. Santos

I could help you with your needs, I have little experience i can show you but if you are interested we can arrange a fixed price (est. £50, need more details)

Once the work is done i will send you screenshots, and if you are not happy with the work you wont need to pay.

Sent you a PM, you'll love my portfolio and design services

Luciano,

I've sent you a PM with the details and portfolio links

Thank you
    MindBees - We Keep You Smiling Always !!
    Custom Web Designs !! Web Development !! Wordpress/Joomla/Magento Development
    Web Hosting Design Portfolio added !

Hello,

we are ready to help with the web design package.

PM sent you.
    █▌KVM-based SSD VPS
    ▌Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    ▌Colocation at 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton, NJ

Another Proposal

Dear lup,

Thanks for posting your job here, I can offer you different packages starting price would be lower then your expectations. I am actually associated with the firm which is expert in Logo Designing. I am approaching you on behalf of my firm.

We have a very impressive portfolio which I can show you in private conversation, as I am newbie here so I am un-able to send you PM, so please respond me with your e-mail address so that I can proceed more details about me and my firm.

Thanks

Regards,
    Steve

How abt - 200$ for the complete design package that you need done for your business ?

Hi Luciano,

Wonderful Day Ahead !!

I am RAJ from India - a full-time freelancer from India working as a Graphics / Web designer for over 5 years with a client base that i have primarily from US & Canada & now available to work on your projects as well & willing to have all your websites done in your proposed prices & with the quality that will be unmatchable & above par other designers around..

My Portfolio is available for review on this link for now - elance[dot]com/s/spicewebsol/portfolio till i finish upgrading my portfolio website.

Quote for your Design Package :

I will have the entire design package done for you in the price of around - 200$ & i will split my price for each of the design tasks as below..

And you need to pay me only at the end when all the tasks are completed OR you can also pay me as & when i complete each of the design tasks via paypal....No need to send any upfront payments, thats not how i work with - Trust is of paramount importance to me & to make sure that quality work is delivered to my clients in best prices possible...

a] Logo Design -------- 50$
    b] Website Design ----------- 90$
    1 page with 4 sections ---------- you need to provide me with all the content / images to go on this website.
    c] Stationery material: business card, envelope and branded letter sheet --- 40$
    d] Twitter Logo & Background ----- 20$

Online Availability :

Skype == spicewebsol
    Gtalk = spicewebsol
    AOL === spicewebsol
    Email === dreamdesigns[@]spicewebsolutions.com

Looking forward to your reply & looking forward to working with you on your design tasks & to be associated with you long term.

Thanks,
    Raj

Hope you will have enough replies till time. Just sending you my recent work portfolio for comparison. My price is extremely cheap and we can discuss it later.

We can help you out, and at better pricing than others.

Contact us at our skype id leethost
    Contact me for Web Development/Web Designing/Server management solutions.
    LeetHost.in - Shared, Reseller, VPS Hosting. 25% Off First Month