Customer Service / Human Resources / Management

Dear Web Hosting Talk community,

I have had an avid interest in technology since a young age. Having been out of the web hosting industry for a few years, I am looking to reestablish myself with a start-up to medium sized organization or business.

I am actively inquiring about Customer Service, Human Resources, or Management positions in a fast paced, expanding environment.

-----

General Information

I am 25 years of age living in New Jersey. I have had one year of directly related experience in the web hosting industry and eight years of accumulated professional experience.

Since 2008, I have been employed in various customer service related positions including food service, retail, and hospitality. Two of these years have included management.

In 2009 and 2010, I was employed with Mainstream Gaming (a deceased company) as a Public Relations and Human Resources Representative. My responsibilities consisted of sales, level 1 technical support, billing, and affiliation control.

In 2011, I operated a web hosting re-seller, which is now deceased.

Skills and Knowledge

• Beginner level PHP and C++.
    • Beginner level server administration.
    • Intermediate level HTML and CSS.
    • cPanel, WHM/WHMCS and FTP.
    • Windows XP, MAC OSX and Microsoft Office.
    • Billing.
    • Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
    • Hiring, training and retaining.

I am strongest with customer service, human resources, management and billing.

Availability

Employed in two jobs right now, I am usually available between 7PM-11PM EST. I will always have access to the internet (via my phone or computer) throughout the day however. I am willing to work out a specific schedule based on employer needs.

Expectations and Compensation

I am looking for at least five hours a week, with a minimum of eight dollars an hour. More hours would be gladly accepted. Salary and hours are negotiable.

I would prefer to work remote, however I am willing to consider an in office position in New Jersey.

-----

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this. If any opportunities may be available, if you need more information, or would like to request a resume, please email me at:

Morgan.Klaif[at]comcast.net

Sincerely,

Morgan Klaif

I am still looking.

I would be willing to consider Sales or Billing as well.