hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : virtual nameservers

Forum Jump

virtual nameservers

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2001, 05:19 AM
Disabled

Question

virtual nameservers

Howdy,

I'm looking for a new web host with an account that I can grow with and set up a long term relationship with. I'm set on jtan.com and was fully intent on signing up there but there is one issue that I want to look into first, and that is virtual nameservers. I'd like to have nameservers that are branded to my primary domain name.

Other hosts that interest me are site5 and venturesonline, for the features that I MAY eventually need (I want to just set up an account and use it without any fuss for a long period - I was with my last host over 3.5 years) and I'm also interested in hostingmatters and futurequest because of the support and service, although space and bandwidth may become an issue later on with these hosts.

Are there any other hosting services that offer plans with pricing along the lines of the largest plans of the hosting services that I have made mention of that offer virtual nameservers? I can pay a one time fee for these, if necessary, but am not remotely interested in a monthly ransom.

help?

thanks in advance....

zadok

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2001, 07:22 AM
WHT Addict

Take a look at our reseller program, http://www.sipernet.com/reseller.html.

$15.00 per month for a limited time!
$10 setup fee
40 POP3 email addresses
175MB of disk space
6000MB/mo. data transfer
Personalized NameServers
Cgi-bin
Web Based Email
Static IP address
Web based control panel
4 mailing lists
Site statistics
Page access counter
Search engine
Formmail
AnonFTP
File manager
Archive manager
Search engine submittal
email aliases
Email forwarding
Email autoresponders
Frontpage extensions
3 MySQL Databases
MIME type manager
Customizable error pages

Old 06-18-2001, 12:19 AM

* Difficult

Well, you mentioned to very nice, and very accredited web hosts. Ventures Online and Hosting Matters both offer premium services. While VO has the slight edge in pricing, I would have to tip the scale to Hosting Matters because of their support. Like Diatone.net, they truely care about their customers, not that VO doesn't, they do. But the support, Annette and Stephanie provide at HostingMatters cant improve. Which means alot.

Think about it though, their both great companies.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2001, 02:13 AM

CheaperHost Reseller provides you full-featured domain accounts at just $1.45/each, no setup fees, and a completely automated control panel for each domain. We also provide domain name registration for $9.45 . You get your own Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com/ns2.yourdomain.com).

Reseller Plan IV is ideal for web designers or companies interested in providing full hosting service to their clients. We provide the equipment you make the profit! Includes 100 separate domain based websites, full administration and site management and a wealth of hosting features allowing you to expand as your business grows. It is complemented by Frontpage extensions, Secure Server, Server Side Includes(SSI), Web Statistics, PHP3 scripting, mySQL support, JAVA and Jserv support, full Flash and Shockwave extensions and RealAudio/RealVideo/Mp3 streaming.

For more Information Please Visit http://www.cheaperhost.com/resellers/

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Infinitely Virtual Launches Two Reseller Programs Web Hosting News 2013-03-06 10:39:54
Host Virtual Expands Cloud Platform with New Location in Seattle Web Hosting News 2013-02-21 10:01:56
Infinitely Virtual Moves Backup Data Center to Boston to Serve East Coast Clients Web Hosting News 2013-01-30 15:57:03
Web Hosting Provider Host Virtual Expands Indian Cloud Web Hosting News 2012-12-31 12:13:26
NetHosting Improves Security, Performance with Updated Cloud Hosting Solutions Web Hosting News 2012-08-30 13:49:41