hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : How to contact RockMyWeb/Cloud3k ?

Forum Jump

How to contact RockMyWeb/Cloud3k ?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

How to contact RockMyWeb/Cloud3k ?

I have a VPS with RockMyWeb/Cloud3k and sent them several tickets.

But I have not received any replies after 3 days.

What happened?

Can anyone tell RockMyWeb/Cloud3k to answer customer's tickets in their control panel?

devonblzx aka Devon from RockMyWeb/Cloud3k, Can you see this thread?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Did you try to call them?

Quote:
Administrative Contact:
RockMyWeb
RockMyWeb Admin (admin@rockmyweb.net)
+1.7083747625
Fax: +1.5555555555
2885 Sanford Ave SW #14820
Grandville, MI 49418
US

Old

That exact reason is what lead me to cancel after months of good service. Not sure what changed.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I have the same issues with RockmyWeb. The uptime is great, but having unanswered support tickets is unacceptable. Mine is 3 weeks unanswered. Followed up 4 days ago, still nothing.

Thinking of moving out.

Old

Even when I cancelled, I opened a billing ticket for the cancellation and within a day my login to the panel stopped working, but to this day I never received any acknowledgement of the ticket at all. It's too bad, like I said service was good but the support went from fast and prompt for the few times I needed it to almost non existent.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Hello,

I believe all support tickets have been answered. Unfortunately, due to our billing system upgrade, I have gotten behind on billing related tickets. If you have an actual urgent/support related issue, please feel free to contact me, devon at rockmyweb.net or provide the ticket ID and I will be sure to take a look. If it is a billing related ticket, I apologize for any delays and we will have the billing system / order system back very soon.