US Based Windows Reseller ?!!

Hi,

I am looking for a good and affordable US based windows hosting reseller ...

Currently I am using ResellerClub's reseller service their service is good but the problem is that they do not let the resellers to over sell ... I mean for eg. if you have a 50GB reseller account you won't be able to sell unlimited hosting accounts ...

Any advice and idea is really appreciated !!!

RC's limitations, and those of many resellers, are put in place to preserve the integrity of their hosting environment, of course. So it's not necessarily a bad thing, as I'm sure you'd agree.

And your search is obviously made harder by the OS requirement; a minority player in the reseller space. I'm also unsure of whether or not Plesk, which is the CP of choice by so many Windows hosts, even has overselling capability built into it at all...

I'll look around for you and update here if I find anything out.

You want to sell unlimited hosting based on 50GB total space? If there is one client signed up with you using 100GB space, what will you do?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    I'm also unsure of whether or not Plesk, which is the CP of choice by so many Windows hosts, even has overselling capability built into it at all...
    Plesk and WebsitePanel support overselling feature just like CPanel.
    Of course the idea of selling unlimited hosting accounts to make unlimited money from a reseller account is bad
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

I am not selling Unlimited plans ... I just gave you an example ... and I am not gonna oversell at all but I believe it should be based on the usage of the HDD not the space allocated to the hosting accounts itself ...

Personally I have 3 dedicated Linux powered shared hosting servers and I have only a few windows customers that I don't wanna lose them... but considering this policy in RC's hosting resellers it really does not worth it to pay ~$30 for 50GB because I won't be able to compete with other windows hosting providers ...

do you have any ideas on this website ?

http://prewebhost.com/windows-reseller-hosting.html

thanks

Jodohost comes to mind first.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

There are plenty of Windows Resellers in the world and a lot in the US.

My recommendation is to:
    1. Google to find about 4-5
    2. Test them all out for a month each.
    3. See which one sticks and stay with them

Don't be intimidated by how many there are.
    My Site : Chi Chi's Floral [Under Construction - Link Coming Soon!]

Hosted by: Myhosting.com - 10 months and counting!