Thread: WizardsHosting

* WizardsHosting

I thought that wizardshosting.com allowed adult material. HostSearch says it allows it too and also in this board. When I looked at their privacy terms, it says adult content prohibited.

Thank you,
    Anthony
    www.Teen-Reality.com

Await their reply, they are normally fairly prompt to reply to this board.

Id say it is probably prohibited under certain conditions if you have had varied results.

ensure you get their answer in writing via an e-mail aswell and make sure you structire your e-mail / question to them correctly for the type of "adult" content you want them to host.

You will see they are rated highly on this board and i am sure your answer will be saisfactory.

Enjoy.
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

Well, Carlos aka WizardsHosting has been tremendously busy with the establishment of DataColo which will be Carlos's own NOC...

I think he said that the current policies shown at wizardshosting.com are old policies of when he had servers at Alabanza... and he probably won't have time to update those policies until DataColo.com is up.

He went from Alabanza to VDI and now to DataColo (has been very reliable so far) and now he will be able to make his own policies regarding DataColo services.

you should take xtstrike's advice and await their reply either through their email or through this board, Carlos checks this board couple times a day

personally, i've been working with wizardshosting and carlos is a very nice guy and a nice host too!

g'luck!

Another point is that many hosts allow adult material on their dedicated servers but don't allow it on their shared accounts because of the server load.

I also want to know. Why no reply?

Please email this question to them directly.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Originally posted by ebird
    I also want to know. Why no reply?
    (The word BUSY comes to mind)

email anyone ? .. anyway .. we would not accept Adult sites on Alabanza, and where accepting it on VDI . with Datacolo .. I am still debating the issue .. but drop me a line and we can talk
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Originally posted by alpha you should take xtstrike's advice and await their reply either through their email or through this board, Carlos checks this board couple times a day [/B]
    not as often as I used to be able to .. soon we will back to normal
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Well,

you're right, it DOES say that in their policy... and it even says on "on all WizardsHosting servers" (note the word ALL)...

I suggest you talk to them, see, if they say they can offer it, I'm sure they can!

It is indeed correct that no one is really happy with hosting an adult site, mainly due to the fact that they take a lot of bandwidth.
    What usually happens with these sites is that they get capped at a certain speed (don't worry, usually a VERY acceptable speed) which prevents the server (and the other clients on there) to go slow...

Talk to them and if necessary ask them to cap you...Perhaps then they are willing to help

wizardshosting are great but...

if you really need an adult host why don't you go with valueweb? they are very reliable and professional.

wizardshosting are a great non-adult host though

valueweb

My last conversation with Valueweb last week said that if you want to run your own Perl scripts you need to get a dedicated server no matter what type of site you had, this must be somthing new cause when I had them years ago I ran my own scripts with them.