You're lucky you never had a problem with instabill.
With me, it's always one issue after another.
1. Not sending alerts (which was the easiest problem, since it's easy to circumnavigate).
2. Approving cards and then declining them again. And then the next month shows them declining the already declined card.
3. Sending confirmed messages to clients when their cards are declined.
4. Actually charging my clients' banks when their cards are supposed to be declined.
5. The past month is filled with declined transactions (almost 90%), it borders on the suspicious.
6. Since I can't get any decent answers from instabill staff, my clients are the ones communicating with them. It's really frustrating because I don't like inconveniencing my clients.
If I only had another easier choice, I would grab it just to get the hell out of instbill.
Unfortunately I found that I couldn't avail of my very own merchant account because the banks in my country require a person to be a multi-billionaire before you can get a bank merchant account.
P.S. they're almost synonymous to Tacidhost.