CakePHP load problem

Hello guys,

I have uploaded my site resource (test version) at
    http://www.korluv.com/korluv_cake/korluv/

for testing before launching.

it can load the site but bunch of error everywhere have you guys any idea why?

Are you able to give specific errors or how to replicate themm? I seem to be able to click around freely on your page without errors.
    WubHosting.com | Fully Managed Premium Web Hosting
    cPanel Shared | Nginx, Varnish, EAccelerator, Proactive Malware Scanning, SSD, Daily Backups

Quote Originally Posted by wubby View Post
    Are you able to give specific errors or how to replicate themm? I seem to be able to click around freely on your page without errors.
    The first problem i believe was due to directory definition but somehow the coder managed the problem, but second problem is worse. I think there PDO problem and this is what hosting server guy is saying:

------------
    We don't use Apache as our webserver, we utilise Litespeed, so your developer must modify the code to work for that environment, we are not going to modify a server to suit a single client based upon a request from their developer.

Other sites on the server utilise PDO, and load correctly, I understand what you refer to but there isn't a way that we're going to modify our entire environment just for this, your developer must modify your code to suit our environment if you want it to work correctly.
    --------------
    Related article is @ http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14977786/cakephp-array-indexes-show-numbers-instead-of-the-model-name

I am not a coder, but I am guessing fixing code would be a lot of efforts and time consuming.

Is there any easy way to fix this problem? It might be wiser to just change hosting company but not sure which one supports Apache and us located in west coast with good support and performances.
    Last edited by raxux; 05-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.

I did sime research and I am guessing this setup is litespeed+PECL instead of just regular apache. And PECL is outdated for PDO loading?
    http://drupal.org/requirements/pdo