hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Need Web Designer to partner with

Forum Jump

Need Web Designer to partner with

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2003, 02:02 AM

Need Web Designer to partner with

Calling Proven Web Designer.

Details:
Phase 1: Professional Company Website - I will need a professional website for client signups. I can take care of all the backend e-commerce and database work. My main requirements from the designer will be layout and graphics.

Phase 2: Professional Templates for clients to choose from - Clients will have the option to choose from initially 5 templates but hope to grow this by at least 1-3 templates per month. The clients sites will all be built dynamically from the database so switching templates will be a simple selection on the client's admin section. I will handle the programming aspects behind the switching of their template selection but I do need the templates to stay consistent with primarily changing the header.

Payments:
I am willing to give 20% of gross sales to the web designer chosen. There is no payment for phase 1 as I prefer to have a designer dedicated to the phase 2 area as well as phase 1. I can assure you that we will be ramping up on clients very quickly hoping to have a residual income for the design in the neighborhood of $500-1000 per month within 3 months. Having a designer that can build a professional sales/client site as well as professional templates will ensure the success for both of us. We do not require the designer to bring any sales to the company unless they choose to on their own free will. We do require the continued support of the template sites, main company site and at least 1 template per month to continue residual income. This ensures that you are part of the company and an active participant.

Designer Requirements:
I would like those designers interested in this opportunity to send me 3-5 links to either images of your previous work or links to the actual site itself. If you have references from prior work that type of information will go a long way as well.

This should be very simple work for a professional web designer and the payoff should be very great for the right individual. I do prefer working with an individual/independent designer rather than working with a company on this project.

PLEASE PM ONLY the above asked for information. I will contact those back that I am most interested in.

Thanks to all in advance for your interest in this project.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2003, 01:51 PM
Disabled

eliquidonline.com

visit me and email/pm me if you like

Old 03-28-2003, 02:02 PM
Junior Guru

Re: Need Web Designer to partner with

Quote:
Originally posted by Mavenman

PLEASE PM ONLY the above asked for information. I will contact those back that I am most interested in.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2003, 02:19 PM

I am interested. See me at http://kempes.web1000.com or aim:kemar90

AIM:kempes900

Old 03-28-2003, 05:29 PM

I currently have 4 top candidates that I will be reviewing once more this evening. If you are interested and have not yet PM'ed me please get your information in by this evening to be considered.

Thanks,

Mavenman

Old 03-28-2003, 07:34 PM

Hey maveman,
I am will be unavailable from now until tomorrow night at 7 pm. So if you wish to contact me or something well, just send an email and something.

Thanks

AIM:kempes900

Old 03-29-2003, 04:46 AM

I have selected a candidate for the web design partnership. I would like to extend my gratitude for all those who responded with interest. There were some very good candidates and it was a hard decision.

Thanks again to all.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Google Updates Cloud Platform Partner Program with New Tier Web Hosting News 2014-03-07 11:45:16
Hostway Corporation Listing 2014-04-23 16:31:39
HOSTING Launches Cloud Crew Partner Program Web Hosting News 2013-09-10 15:43:02
ProfitBricks Launches IaaS Reseller Partner Program Web Hosting News 2013-02-27 14:55:18
Web Host BigRock Launches Web Design Marketplace DesignXchange Web Hosting News 2012-09-28 09:38:31