narrowed down to three

I have narrowed my reseller picks down to Gigabean.com,splashhost.com and superb.net
    Of those three, has there been any problems that I should be aware of before the choice is made? All three seem to have what I need.
    Thanks

Of those I would say splashhost.com would be your best bet based on what I have seen as far as customer feedback on this forum. good luck and let us know how it goes.

I've heard these are good resellers...

A friend of mine hosts 10 sites with http://www.onewebhosting.com - They have a reseller program that seems pretty good.

I've heard these guys are good too, http://www.aitcom.net

I'm hoping to get my own server. Any thoughts on having your own server vs a reseller program? What's more profitable?

Sierra Web Design
    B.D.

Having your own server is more profitable, but you need to make sure you have a quality provider and are willing to maintain it.

A good idea is to get enough customers while using a reseller plan to support your server so that you are in the green from the beginning rather than having to loose profit for a while until you get a large enough customer base to pay for it.

Splashhost.com is really good.

Regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Heartless, of the three you asked about, Splashhost has the best rating in my book.

Not to throw you a curve, but you also may want to look into www.idologic.com they also have a good track record.

well, superb.net is also good.. are u looking for virtual hosting accounts?

Splashhost is great.. heard many good things about them.
    Have you Floble'd today?