Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: About Ngasi

  1. #1

    About Ngasi

    Hi!

    Any one know if Ngasi is out of business?

    Nobody answer the mails (nobody answer to info, sales, support ) ......... his forum is down .....

    Thanks,

    Nickmm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,260

    Re: About Ngasi

    I can get on their website have you tried ringing them?
    Licensecart Certified Distribution for Blesta, Interworx, Softaculous, SolusVM, LiteSpeed, KernelCare & SSLs
    Billingbrawl.com Blesta vs WHMCS ~ Round 4 Battle of multi-currency || license.bid License Marketplace
    Rodney "If there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck I'll come back as me."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDance View Post
    I can get on their website have you tried ringing them?
    No, really no. I'm from Spain and always contact them by e-mail.

    It's really strange

    I hope some Ngasi user can tell me if he has the same problem than me.

    Our company are using Ngasi and at this moment we are very worried........

  4. #4
    Could you contact ngasi after that?
    I am worried about... too.
    Ngasi is good for java hosting.
    If they are going out of business.
    Is there any other choice?

  5. #5
    I could contact ngasi.
    They are very much in business.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    231
    I am also unable to contact them.

    I tried to email them 2 times within the last 6 months, at their support email, and they never replied to any of those emails.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by akiyuki View Post
    Could you contact ngasi after that?
    I am worried about... too.
    Ngasi is good for java hosting.
    If they are going out of business.
    Is there any other choice?
    I am also looking for an alternative... ...but for now, we will ask our clients to take a vps, and deliver them with pre-build images.

    If you find something like ngasi just let us know : WE LIKE THIS SOFTWARE SO MUCH ...but we cannot get in touch with them, and that make us affraid to continue with this solution.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    231
    Hey : just found this http://geronimo.apache.org/

    from Apache -quality

  9. #9
    Is anyone else having problems reaching NGASI?
    There number is disconnected and they are not answering emails. @martin33 - I have seen you post twice about Geronimo being an alternative to NGASI. Geronimo is a server, it's not a Java hosting control panel.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dashmass View Post
    Is anyone else having problems reaching NGASI?
    There number is disconnected and they are not answering emails. @martin33 - I have seen you post twice about Geronimo being an alternative to NGASI. Geronimo is a server, it's not a Java hosting control panel.
    I guess it was a weekend thing. They are still very much in business.

    I am still curious about why you mentioned Geronimo.....

  11. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Similar Threads

  1. plesk and ngasi
    By rameshkumar6_av in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:04 PM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •