Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Cybrisk experience....

There have been several other posts recently asking about Cybrisk, and their service.

I just signed up for their Siver Reseller account. You get 5GB space and 50GB transfer. When I signed up there was still a special going on offering the service for $18.95 month!!!!

Matt Hale who is running the service has an automated account creation system that kicks in after credit card verification... it worked great! I was very impressed.

Service has been equally as awesome! I needed Matt to install Zend, Curl, and mCrypt so I can get Modernbill up and running on it, and all three were installed without delay, and without a hitch.

The next thing I want to try out is (which attracted me to Cybrisk in the first place) the reseller account creator. My "understanding" is that I can offer reseller account in addition to my other hosting accounts. Again, I have tried or tested this. This is an option Cybrisk offers on their Siver Reseller plans and above.

I will report back shortly with the results...

Thanks for posting this. I am about to sign up with Cybrisk and well looking at their name I was looking at taking a bit of a "risk" after having a really bad 3 days with FDC (only just joined them last week). So Thanks again, and please let me know how the creation of the reseller accounts go.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks for posting. I'm considering signing up for their reseller packages as well. Do let us know how the reseller creation goes.

By the way, what does FDC stand for? I've seen that abbreviation quite often around here.

Originally posted by irishblue

By the way, what does FDC stand for? I've seen that abbreviation quite often around here.
    http://www.fdcservers.net

I have been testing an account with cybrisk as well. And I love the support from Matt. He is prompt and very professional! The server and software are great and So far I am very impressed!! Thanks Matt!!!!
    CustomMonster Hosting
    hosting@custommonster.com

I appreciate the kind words CMH.
    + Ahvio Networks :: webspace that works .. always
    + We'll beat anyone else's ModernBill Prices!
    + Reseller Accounts w/ Branded DemoDemo Tutorials
    + 99.99% Uptime / 60 Money-Back / Now 49 CP Skins!

Just signed up with Cybrisk.com. Very impressed to say the least. Last reseller hosting company I was with was horrible. This company however instantly setup my account, they have small server loads, and their support was live at 12:10am in the morning. They have my business for sure. Any questions about this let me know.

Thanks,

and what about the feature of creating reselling accounts? does it work properly?

tnx

and what about the feature of creating reselling accounts? does it work properly?
    I asked Matt this three days ago... this was his response...

The Reseller account creation utilities are yet to be completed. They should be finished and ready within the next few days. Hopefully by tomorrow. I have been delaying it because I have had a few other personal issues arise but I will make sure it's ready ASAP! :

tnx webgrafix. pls report how it works.

May I know how long you have been in thr industry, just curious
    and wish to know if you meet growing pain..
    Also, do you allow overselling? I saw you offer good price starting from 7USD. How many sites actually on one server?

good to hear another good company anyway
    Last edited by KKhost; 03-27-2003 at 09:51 PM.

Originally posted by webgrafix
    I asked Matt this three days ago... this was his response...

The Reseller account creation utilities are yet to be completed. They should be finished and ready within the next few days. Hopefully by tomorrow. I have been delaying it because I have had a few other personal issues arise but I will make sure it's ready ASAP! :
    Then why do they advertise it on their website???
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Well after reading the initial compliments I attempted to order an account. Well that was about 5 hours ago. First you have to register and they are supposed to send you an email then you can order. Well I never got the email so I've been unable to continue with my order. I sent an email asking what happened and have yet to hear from anyone. Now you ask why do I want a reseller acct? Well I have my own servers but I am intrested in expanding to be able to add some cpanel accts so I am looking to get a reseller acct so that I can test my abilities with cpanel. If the host turns out to be good then I will keep my account even if I got my own server with cpanel. But if the host turned out to be a bummer well you know.. So anyway I guess I'm still looking seeing as I can't order. Oh & before someone says that I prolly put in wrong email, no I didn't. After submitting registration form you are presented with a confirmation stating that you will recieve an email so you can continue your order. That confirmation stated my correct email address.
    Bonnie - http://ansmediagroup.com - http://peachydomains.com
    Hosting since Aug 3, 2002 - Domain Registration since Feb 26, 2003
    Former CredibleHost clients can access their domains at http://access.enom.com to update their dns entries. I may be contacted for any reaons by emailing me through these forums.

Good to see that everyone found a cheap reseller.

Let us know how it goes in a few months

Thanks
    SOADMIN
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Well, I must admit, I just signed up and to tell you the truth, I'm just ECSTATIC. Even the sign up process was impressive. I'm sure that I will enjoy my time with cybrisk.com and hopefully, the next move I make will be onto my own servers. HostForWeb, ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because i don't know how to use.So i cancel it.
    And he accept my refund asking.

That appears that his refund guarantee is true.
    And i will check out my credit card next month to see the refund.

By the way his server and servie is very good.
    Last edited by small-p; 03-28-2003 at 10:32 AM.

Last edited by small-p; 03-28-2003 at 10:28 AM.

Originally posted by bonnmac
    Well after reading the initial compliments I attempted to order an account. Well that was about 5 hours ago. First you have to register and they are supposed to send you an email then you can order. Well I never got the email so I've been unable to continue with my order. I sent an email asking what happened and have yet to hear from anyone. Now you ask why do I want a reseller acct? Well I have my own servers but I am intrested in expanding to be able to add some cpanel accts so I am looking to get a reseller acct so that I can test my abilities with cpanel. If the host turns out to be good then I will keep my account even if I got my own server with cpanel. But if the host turned out to be a bummer well you know.. So anyway I guess I'm still looking seeing as I can't order. Oh & before someone says that I prolly put in wrong email, no I didn't. After submitting registration form you are presented with a confirmation stating that you will recieve an email so you can continue your order. That confirmation stated my correct email address.
    I got a message from mailer daemon the other day. It was a registration welcome e-mail that didn't go through because the remote smtp server denied it. It indeed was you. Bonnie, is that correct?

Yes Matt that is me. Thank you for taking care of this for me. I will have to check with my isp RR to find out what happened. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to having a good expierience with you.
    Bonnie - http://ansmediagroup.com - http://peachydomains.com
    Hosting since Aug 3, 2002 - Domain Registration since Feb 26, 2003
    Former CredibleHost clients can access their domains at http://access.enom.com to update their dns entries. I may be contacted for any reaons by emailing me through these forums.

Thanks Also everyone, we have just outsourced with BobCares. They should be taking over a lot of the little technical things, so I can focus more on the sales stuff and providing you top notch service. And keep up my reputation for prompt responses I appreciate everyone's good comments.

Originally posted by winner
    http://www.fdcservers.net
    I'm not sure what he was asking; I know that FDC is FDCServers, but I'd like to know what the letters "FDC" stand for. Federal Data Company? Fred's Data Center? 'Ffordable Dathorn Competition? I've always wondered what it meant.

Originally posted by fog
    I'm not sure what he was asking; I know that FDC is FDCServers, but I'd like to know what the letters "FDC" stand for. Federal Data Company? Fred's Data Center? 'Ffordable Dathorn Competition? I've always wondered what it meant.

Fast Dedicated Colocation

Originally posted by winner
    Fast Dedicated Colocation
    For all the times I've been to their site, you'd think I'd have processed the "Fast Dedicated Colocation" thing right under where it says FDC Servers.

Thanks for the answer, though.

Hi:

anybody can test the download speed for me

http://www.rvtour.net/Test.zip

I use T-1 line and only get 55kb/s average.
    This is slow for me.

Jiimmy

03:29:09 (567.73 KB/s) - `Test.zip' saved [11649846/11649846]

lets keep this on topic from now on, eh =]

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast