Previous post was cut off, post again.
We at LiteSpeed Technologies are looking to improve our support service, and so are searching for an experienced SA to join our core team. The position is full-time, W2, on-site at our office in north-central New Jersey. If you wish, you can start remotely, but we will require you to relocate to NJ once both sides are confident in our ability to work together (perhaps after 1 or 2 months).
Pay Rate: Competitive based on experience.
- Serve as level 2 support technician. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills required. Able to diagnose/solve various issues on production servers via ssh and/or kvm console.
- Build/lead offsite support team.
- Test new features, check bug reports.
- Write support documents and tutorials on LiteSpeed products.
- Minimum 3 years experience in web hosting industry.
- BA in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a Linux system admin, comfortably working/troubleshooting on live production servers.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP.
- Very familiar with Apache and major hosting control panels. Knowledge of LiteSpeed is a plus.
- Interested in long-term commitment.
Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills.
Legally permitted to work in the USA.
If you want to work with the other motivated individuals in the LiteSpeed team, please contact hr [at] litespeedtech.com
LiteSpeed Web Server
Best PHP and Ruby On Rails hosting platform,
Completely Apache interchangeable
Compatible with all hosting control panels.