5 year DowntownHost Review

Overall great hosting company and I almost always recommend them to others (only if i created affiliate account haha).

Basic review, nothing too technical.

4 Shared Bronze Accounts 9/10
    starting from 2008 - present. Overall fast, cheap and reliable. However I never monitored downtime with the tools I use now.

1 Semi Dedicated Bronze Account 10/10
    From 2010. Did not experience any problems with downtime, extremely fast and realiable. Definitely worth every penny.

1 Reseller WHM account 9/10
    Experienced downtime a few months ago off and on, only for about 20 mins to 2 hours and luckily during odd hours, never any day time issues. I have over 70 client websites running Adword campaigns, most of the time 24/7. Very basic sites however it's the the dead traffic from adwords that cost them dead clicks and money. I know 100% uptime does not exist but was ready to move to knownhost until issues were resolved by DTH. No problem since then.

Email Support 10/10
    They pretty much respond within 5-15 mins. Jorge, Sebestain, Seth are all great guys and very helpful. I like to annoy their team on daily basis with random questions and they respond to all of them.

Phone Support was bad when I really needed them one night.
    I tried calling 3 times and could never get through, either straight to voice mail or busy signal.

Thank you very much for your review
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Cmon DTH im having an urgent issue on one of my accounts. I wish you guys really had phone support. Still waiting on ticket reply. Client is ready to kill me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDennis View Post
    Cmon DTH im having an urgent issue on one of my accounts. I wish you guys really had phone support. Still waiting on ticket reply. Client is ready to kill me!!!
    I think that I know who are you now you opened 5 tickets in less than 20 minutes! Please don't do that, it doesn't help at all to speed up the resolution.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore