* BlueVM Transfer Review

I am not one to review companies on successes normally and that's unfortunate. But when a company stands out I feel the need to share my amazing experience. BlueVM recently did a complete OpenVZ transfer for all of their clients. Needless to say the move went flawlessly for me and many other people. I currently have 3 OpenVZ machines with BlueVM all of which have different uses. One of them are broadcast points/relays for a Shoutcast radio station that I own and operate. The others are for me to fool around with and also use as a backup server/emergency DNS.

So let's move on to the transfer. All transfer progress was displayed based on your account on a live webpage. It gave you your position in line for your transfer and also sent e-mails when your migration started and finished with your new IP information. All of my servers transferred flawlessly without any issues. Now I know some of you might expect for a transfer to go smoothly but it doesn't always workout like that especially when a company has over 2000 OpenVZ containers. With all that said I have also noticed a major increase in performance with the new nodes that are at ColoCrossing. So far my uptime has been flawless and I expect that it will stay that way. I just figured I would share my experience with the WHT community since I didn't see anyone else talking about it.

Yeah, they did a nice job on the migration. Glad you're having a good experience with them.