Arrow Hivelocity Dedicated Server — 5 Months Review

We are a startup hosted on Hivelocity.net for five months ago since now, and we have a Windows 2008 dedicated server there.

Behavior:
    The main advantage that has attracted my attention and led me to create this thread, is their friendly demeanor with customers.
    I'm involved for many years with various hosting companies, but someone like them is rare.
    For example, I did a mistake in Christmas about billing; they solved the problem perfectly while due to my particular situation, it was a personal mistake, and they were absolutely right.
    Being reliable is the duty of all good service providers, but friendly behavior is an advantage.

Support:
    The support and response time are quite satisfying. Our wait time was 10-minute maximum.
    Overall we had a few technical problems and was always a healthy server (maybe we've been lucky). Just once I wanted to setup a VPN server, but I made the connection server lost because of a mistake I opened a ticket, and they solved it quickly.
    During the five months, I had not any hardware failure, and I have no idea about the speed of the hardware replacement.

Network:
    The network is stable and fast. The only issue I can say was a pocket-loss hiccups a few months ago. A 20% pinging pocket-loss from EU pinging servers, lasted for about 20 minutes, and the server was not down.
    At this moment server SpeedTest result is: Download Speed: 91.86 Mbps / Upload Speed: 87.51 Mbps

We are very positive and willing to continue with them for friendly services and the reliability.
    If new issues come to mind I'll add to this post. I hope in the future to remain satisfied and never mention a negative point
    Do you have a website? we need some beta testers

Quote Originally Posted by Zenera View Post
    We are a startup hosted on Hivelocity.net for five months ago since now, and we have a Windows 2008 dedicated server there.

Behavior:
    The main advantage that has attracted my attention and led me to create this thread, is their friendly demeanor with customers.
    I'm involved for many years with various hosting companies, but someone like them is rare.
    For example, I did a mistake in Christmas about billing; they solved the problem perfectly while due to my particular situation, it was a personal mistake, and they were absolutely right.
    Being reliable is the duty of all good service providers, but friendly behavior is an advantage.

Support:
    The support and response time are quite satisfying. Our wait time was 10-minute maximum.
    Overall we had a few technical problems and was always a healthy server (maybe we've been lucky). Just once I wanted to setup a VPN server, but I made the connection server lost because of a mistake I opened a ticket, and they solved it quickly.
    During the five months, I had not any hardware failure, and I have no idea about the speed of the hardware replacement.

Network:
    The network is stable and fast. The only issue I can say was a pocket-loss hiccups a few months ago. A 20% pinging pocket-loss from EU pinging servers, lasted for about 20 minutes, and the server was not down.
    At this moment server SpeedTest result is: Download Speed: 91.86 Mbps / Upload Speed: 87.51 Mbps

We are very positive and willing to continue with them for friendly services and the reliability.
    If new issues come to mind I'll add to this post. I hope in the future to remain satisfied and never mention a negative point
    It makes me happy to know you are happy. Thanks for the kind word and feedback.
    Steve Eschweiler - Hivelocity.net - Since 2002
    The Bare Metal Cloud Co.
    Instantly Deploy Dedicated Servers in 30 Data Centers on 4 Continents
    24/7/365 World Class Phone, Chat and Ticket Technical Support