* Plesk Keys for sale...CHEAP!!

I'm doing some early spring cleaning and need to dump some unused plesk licenses. These are for sale and NOT for lease. First come first serve and you can buy as many as you want.

As far as I know I have the 2.5 key for all of them.

The support license is either expired or close to expiring, but I'll do a transfer of ownership for you and you can check with plesk about renewing it.

Please PLEASE don't post questions here. I visit WHT about every other day so its a good chance that your question will go unanswered or you may miss out. Shoot me an e-mail instead.

Plesk 100 Domain Key - $200 each (6 available)
    Plesk 300 Domain Key - $300 each (3 available)
    Plesk Unlimited Domain Key - $400 each (1 available)
    Life is Minimum live it Maximum.

I meant to say I have the Plesk 5.0 keys for most of them.

Mike do you have any PSOFT licenses?

Re:

Mike according to PLESK all PLESK licenses are NON-TRANSFERABLE. And is againts thier terms of service. Here is a excerpt from a email from plesk today inregards to this issue. Are these somehow exempt from that policy?

Hi,

Our licenses are not transferable. I have attached an order form for you to look over. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul Thelen
    PLESK
    Last edited by ServerDeals; 03-17-2003 at 07:35 PM.

Please correct me if I'm mistaking, although when I previosly talked with Mike regarding his plesk keys, and plesk's license policy - that dosen't apply to him in some way, as hes an authorized reseller...

Re

from my understanding once a license has been issued its classified as used and is non transferable regardless of reseller status. PLESKs claims they do not sell preused licenses. But he says these are unused I retract my statement these may be classified as unissued.
    Last edited by ServerDeals; 03-17-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Yes, I can transfer these to someone else. I've already double checked with them.

"What needs to be done is I need the Key number and contact info of these customers to switch the license. I also need you to have those people register on our website if they haven’t already."