* VPS,Dedicated,cloud for hosting windows with apps that user internet

im looking for best option for a server that will host some windows apps that do SEO work and use quite a bit of bandwith ive had bad luck with past 2 servers saying my programs cause bluescreens with their cloud servers so im thinking maybe cloud isnt for me? any suggestions on best hosting for using programs like nohandsseo and GSA Search enginge ranker?? please help! thanks either post the best host provider or type or pm me. thanks if you have any promo codes please let me know also im trying to spend around 80$ a month im only goin to be running like 3 windows programs so i dont need anything super fast but something with really good internet speed and very reliable that will run 24 / 7 with any version of windows.

I'm really not surprised you had problems with "SEO providers"

You do know they're ripping you off right?

Quote Originally Posted by Flapadar View Post
    I'm really not surprised you had problems with "SEO providers"

You do know they're ripping you off right?
    The OP is trying to run SEO on the server and they are looking for a host.
    Hyperconnezion - your fast path to success
    IT management, Cloud and Data Center Services in Asia Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by concerto49 View Post
    The OP is trying to run SEO on the server and they are looking for a host.
    That's still snake oil. Real SEO is in content design and distribution, not "backlink spamming"

That's still snake oil. Real SEO is in content design and distribution, not "backlink spamming"
    lol everyone does things different bro.. im asking for a host to go with not your personal thoughts.. thanks tho..
    also what my best option is for the money that runs windows... cloud vps or dedicated..

Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    lol everyone does things different bro.. im asking for a host to go with not your personal thoughts.. thanks tho..
    How much bandwidth do you need? Any dedicated server runs Windows fine pretty much these days. What other specs do you have in mind?

Though $80 - just the cost of the Windows Server license will be a large chunk.

Talking

thanks for an on topic reply. im looking for a recomendation on a Reliable host that wont have blue screens everytime i reboot blaming it on something i did when i didnt change anything.. seems these cloud hosts have issues with apps and there images or windows because ive installed it on several of my pcs win xp 7 and 8 no issues at all... i prolly only need no more then 2 TB per month im just looking for best value and located close to east coast of USA if possible.. i have my own keys for windows i dont need their server 2008 i find regular windows 7 runs way more stable for my use.

i guess im confused as to my best bet for my money since i dont need cpanel or any of the website or web things like wordpress, i just need a regular computer ! no WEB hosting features..
    Last edited by fibercarbon; 01-23-2013 at 08:46 PM.

thanks for an on topic reply. im looking for a recomendation on a Reliable host that wont have blue screens everytime i reboot blaming it on something i did when i didnt change anything.. seems these cloud hosts have issues with apps and there images or windows because ive installed it on several of my pcs win xp 7 and 8 no issues at all... i prolly only need no more then 2 TB per month im just looking for best value and located close to east coast of USA if possible.. i have my own keys for windows i dont need their server 2008 i find regular windows 7 runs way more stable for my use.

i guess im confused as to my best bet for my money since i dont need cpanel or any of the webhosting features..
    It would be the providers' problem. As said, dedicated servers should handle it fine. Do you have any server specs?

Some higher end KVMs might also do the job.

It would be the providers' problem. As said, dedicated servers should handle it fine. Do you have any server specs?

Some higher end KVMs might also do the job.
    ive been spending weeks going through reviews and after using 2 of the top cloud hosts i just dont know what host to use. i want a recommendation on a high quality reputable affordable host...

prolly at least 2-3 cores and at least 3gb ram or more. 50gb HDD is plenty, 2TB bandwith FAST Connection is a must.

ive been spending weeks going through reviews and after using 2 of the top cloud hosts i just dont know what host to use. i want a recommendation on a high quality reputable affordable host...

prolly at least 2-3 cores and at least 3gb ram or more. 50gb HDD is plenty, 2TB bandwith FAST Connection is a must.
    Contact Colocrossing for a dedicated server.

However, if you need a FAST connection - how fast? This will be costly. The rest is fine.

Contact Colocrossing for a dedicated server.

However, if you need a FAST connection - how fast? This will be costly. The rest is fine.
    what sets them above others? how long have they been in business? they also dont have a host Right on the East coast Washington DC area.. they want 25% upcharge to use their new york servers?? never heard of this
    Last edited by fibercarbon; 01-23-2013 at 09:00 PM.

what sets them above others? how long have they been in business? they also dont have a host Right on the East coast Washington DC area.. they want 25% upcharge to use their new york servers?? never heard of this
    Contact them via live chat or email. Usually with this, forget the website. You can also try Dacentec.

The problem is your pricing. You won't get fast multi-homed network with $80/month and expect a fast server either.

ok forget fast just something that will allow me to install windows and is Rated highest with best long term reputation

http://www.superb.net/vps/#vps_max
    went with this one and get 3 months free ends soon!! got the 80$ a month vps with server 2012 hope it works out well

Then I pity whichever host gets some of their IP's dirtied by your spamming.

(And it's a fact: "SEO" providers are rip off artists, and "SEO software" generally is just spamware relabelled)

Then I pity whichever host gets some of their IP's dirtied by your spamming.

(And it's a fact: "SEO" providers are rip off artists, and "SEO software" generally is just spamware relabelled)
    once again i didnt ask for personal opinions. take this elsewhere... its spam on my post..

once again i didnt ask for personal opinions. take this elsewhere... its spam on my post..
    Sorry, but I don't think you have a right to complain about spamming when you're using spamware