UrPad Windows VPS

Hola,

I'm on my second Windows VPS, this time with UrPad. I ordered the Advanced option for $29.95/month, and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the setup speed, the option of my own host name, and with most aspects of support. They changed my IP's PTR record in less than an hour, and the VPS is working perfectly.

However, before I ordered my VPS, I asked them if I can have additional IP addresses, and they replied that they do offer them for $1.50/month per IP.

I asked for two additional IP addresses when I ordered service, but they weren't installed, and I had to request the IPs with a support ticket. There's still no phone support other than leaving voice mail, which they've never returned.

They've been trying to do this now for a week, and I lost all e-mail replies with them after Sunday, 1/6, despite several more attempts at contact with them. It's now Thursday, 1/10, and because I have no additional IP addresses and I had a deadline, I had to put up three sites on one IP, which, for many reasons, is not acceptable to me. I even offered to install the IPs myself, as long as they can get them to the box, and still no reply.

I don't understand what the problem is, and I'm thinking of cancelling this service now unless someone can tell me what's happening. Am I being unreasonable?

That doesn't sound right, 4 business days and no response? Maybe they didn't get your ticket/email and you should try again? Typically hosts always respond no later than 24 hours during the weekends.
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Hi there,

Whats the ticket ID of your request and I'll get this looked into?

Regards,
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

I really don't need the WebsitePanel interface. I would gladly install the IPs myself if I could only have some kind of reply.

Still waiting. One of my sites is down (the SSL login portion) since I can't share it without an additional IP.

It's been over a week now, and the last I heard was that Website Panel isn't letting them add the IPs.

Fine. I asked for another VPS to be setup with 3 IPs from the start (like the first one I ordered), so I could at least move everything over to that VPS.

No answer now for two days.

I understand if someone is busy. But I asked for 3 IPs when I first ordered this VPS, and they weren't installed. I don't need assistance with anything else, since I know my way around Windows Server very well. The VPS itself is working fine.

But several days between e-mail responses and absolutely no form of telephone support is unacceptable in 2013.

I need an answer, or I'm going elsewhere.

Why no phone support? On their site is a phone number listed. You may try to call them.

It's voice mail only, and anything you leave is never returned.

I'm furious over this. What kills me is that the VPS was setup perfectly, and I'd like to stay. I just need the IP addresses.

I went back to my old VPS, and now I'm going to ask for a refund.

It's sad when a company promises support but can't deliver it. And even sadder is that I liked the VPS I spent days setting up with UrPad and I WANTED to stay there.

Good luck getting a refund since they don't offer any refund on their VPS products:

As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee only on all shared & reseller hosting plans. Upon cancellation of your account, you may request a refund for the remainder (un-used portion) of your term, excluding any setup fees that were charged when you signed up, and excluding domain registration fees. (Even if you received your domain for free through one of our promotional plans).
    You did read their TOS before signing up?
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)